Chapter 11: A Wish

"The light is good yada yada the darkness is bad and so and so the light defeats the darkness and it gets victorious, hooray.... I am so bored I read this book hundreds of times," in the castle Soreen was in her room, sitting on her table, reading a book about light and darkness.
"Aaaaaaaaa!"  Somebody was screaming outside of Soreen's room.
Soreen stirred up worried, "What's going on?" She got out of her room in a rush through the sound of the scream. She reached a door and opened it and it was one of the palace's maids in a corner and Heartless are everywhere in the room. "Hey Heartless, I'm right here I bet you can't catch me," she yelled and ran away.
"Princess Soreen, don't do it," the maid yelled.
All the Heartless in the room turned around and followed Soreen. She got out of the room running and thinking, "Have to run, have to run but where just keep running."  As she was panicking to herself she saw Goofy and Donald from behind in front of her, "Donald! Goofy!"
They turned down and a lot of the Heartless followed Soreen, "Princess!" They both shout.
Donald raised his magic wand, "Thunder!" He said loudly and all the Heartless got electric and disappeared.
"Think you guys, I thought I was a goner, ha ha," Soreen said with a fake laugh.
"No need to think of princess, this is our job," Goofy said blushing.
"Hey I'm the one who did all the work and secondly, princess what are you doing out of your room!" Donald was annoyed.
"I heard a girl screaming so I thought maybe I can help," Soreen said.
"That really thoughtful of you princess, but you should be in your room, there you will be safer," Goofy said.
"And don't be worried about everyone we will tell them," Donald said.
"Fine I'll go to my room, but you have to come with me, what if a Heartless show up, " Soreen said worried.
As all of them reach Soreen's door. Soreen was thinking of something, Donald was about to open the door, "Hold on a minute, if you guys are here, that means the boy with the key is here as well, I want to see him!" Soreen said excitedly and started to leave her room.
Goofy want In front of Soreen, "Sorry princess but you can't go."
"Why not? You guys will be with me, so I will be safe," Soreen said.
"We are very sorry princess, but you can't go, you will be safer in your room," Donald said and opened Soreen's door.
Suddenly, Donald and Goofy disappeared and insane Soreen's room they were a person wearing a black clothes covering his face. Soreen was terrified, "Guys where did you go.... Donald ... Goofy." The person summoned to Keyblade, runs towards Soreen and stabs her.
Soreen woke up breathing heavily, crying, and putting her hand on her stomach. She felt a sense of relief that it was all a dream, "It was a memory from the past... my head hurts so much," she thought.
It was in the night, Soreen got up and went to the bathroom, she washed her face and thought about what she was dreaming about. She got out from the bathroom and went to the window, she saw people holding lanterns that float in the air. Then she decided to go out to see what's going on, "I need some fresh air," she thought, as she grabbed the skateboard and got out of her room.
Between the people she was riding the skateboard careworn, then she heard a young boy, "Thank your dad, for getting me this lantern now I can make my wish."
"A wish?" Soreen wondered, then she went to the boy's father, "Excuse me sir, do you know where I can get these lanterns?"
"Yeah sure, you just need to go to the shop and buy one," the man said.
"And another question if I may, I heard you talking about a wish?" Soreen said.
"Oh that's easy, after you buy the lantern and light it up you have to make a wish, but don't tell anybody and let it fly and maybe one day it will come true," the young boy said Happily.
"Thank you very much, little brother and to you too Sir," Soreen said with a smile.
Soreen got to the shop and there were a lot of lanterns big and small, some of them had drawings and some of them were simple, there were a lot of them. She was looking around and there was a lantern that she liked. It had a picture of an island with a palm tree and the sun behind it. She took it and had a slight smile, "How do you plan to buy it?" Prompto said behind her.
Soreen turned around and was Prompto crossing his arm and looking at her with a sharp block, "Prompto perfect timing, can you get this one for me?" Soreen asked giving him the lantern.
"What are you doing here?" Prompto aske.
"I just want some fresh air, and I was the people holding lanterns, so I thought maybe I could join them and all," Soreen said, not looking at him.
Prompto sighs, "Fine I'll buy it for you, but on one condition, nobody should know about this. We should be sleeping right now, if Ignis finds out we'll be in big trouble."
"Deal," Soreen said smiling.
Soreen was holding the lantern looking at the picture thanking about everything that happened so far and why did she end up in this place, "You seem really like Islands," Prompto said
"Yeah I do and I miss hanging out with them as well," Soreen said with a soft smile.
"Them? Who is them? And I thought you grew up in a castle?" Prompto asked.
"Well the thing is that..." Soreen was saying, then she was caught off by the announcement in the town, "Ladies and gentlemen, for all ages, please gather around near the center and get ready to release your ladders in the sky, in three minutes, thank you."
"We need to get hurry, if you want to release your lantern," Prompto said.
All the people went to the center to get ready, there was young man standing on a stage, counting down, "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5,"
"Are you ready?" Prompto said looking at Soreen and saw her hands were shaking.
"4"
"Yeah I... I'm ready," Soreen replied nervously.
"3"
"Don't be nervous, make a wish and see the beautiful view," Prompto said putting his hand on Soreen's head.
"2"
Soreen closes her eyes and wishes, "I wish to know everything that I don't know from my life."
"1"
Soreen opened her eyes and let the lantern float, after a few seconds all the lanterns were in the sky, making a beautiful scene that Soreen had never seen before. Prompto looked at her and saw the twinkling in her eyes, he smiled, "It's time for us to go."
"Yeah, you're right," Soreen said, smiling like all the bad memories and thoughts were drifting away.
Soreen and Prompto went to the hotel to say good night to each other and then Soreen went to sleep.

Hi everyone,
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
I am sorry that I'm late I'm going to be late from now on from posting chapter, since life is really hard but I will try my best to post as soon as I can.
Have a nice day :)