Chapter 14: The Truth

Soreen was full of anger from the king, "Why did he do that? What was he thinking? Did he think that I wouldn't find out about all of this?" She got out from the end of the portal and saw herself in front of a castle. It was at night and the sky was full of stars. She looked at the sky above, then her head started to hurt. Suddenly a memory passed by. In the Island setting and laughing with her brother and the others. She shook her head, "It's not the right time to think of these things", she looked around, "This place looks familiar," she said.
Sentencing, two people came out from the castle, the king and Riku dressed up in a black clothes. Soreen was shocked, then the feeling of anger rushed on to her. The king was surprised seeing Soreen in front of him and having this angry and disappointed eye, "Soreen? What are you doing here? Is something wrong, you look upset?"
"You know her, your highness?" Riku said.
Without any words Soreen summoned Keyblade, and went to attack the king. He didn't have time to react, and he got the hit.
"Mickey!" Riku yelled then he summoned his Keyblade to attack, "How dare you!"
"You stay out of this," Soreen said, blocking Riku's attack and pushing him away. She raised her keyplate and put an unbreakable burial surrounding her and the king.
The king got up slowly, still confused, "Why are you doing this Soreen? What's wrong?"
"You're the one who made me in the state," she said head on to the king to attack.
The king summoned his keyplate defending himself, "If you'll just calm down, we can talk and solve this out!"
"Solve this out, we can't solve what has been done!" Soreen was crying out pushing to put the king down.
"I don't understand what I have done, that makes you so upset," the king said, troubling to hold his strength.
"Oh, really how about I refresh your memory then," Soreen said with a lot of rage, then she put him down. "You're racist everybody's memories of me, including me, you erased my memories of them, only because you thought I was tedious, I'm the one who relist the Time Breakers to the world, that's why you got me under your castle, you thought that that will never know, will I know the truth, you're just doing things just for your selfish needs," she raised her keyblade up to finish him. Out of the blue a light came in front of Soreen taking the shape off Sora. She was shocked, "B-brother."
Sora hugged Soreen, "Everything is going to be alright," he said with a calming voice.
Soreen started shaking and crying, she let go of the keyplate, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened to me, I was full of anger and confusion."
"It's alright don't cry, everyone falls to the darkness, and they get back up to the light," Sora said with a smile. Soreen wipes her tears then Sora continues, "Besides when you feel anger, sadness, hatred, I feel the same feelings that you feel. Why not just ask his highness for the truth?"
"I will, and I'm sorry for my behavior and everything," Soreen said.
"Oh, yeah, before I go, take this," Sora gave Soreen a ball of light, "This ball will help you to know if there is darkness around you, it will turn to black."
"Got it and I will see you around, I guess," Soreen said then Sora vanished. She summoned the keyblade and removed the burial. Riku ran to the king and started to do a healing spell, Soreen looked down, feeling ashamed of herself for hurting the king, then she looked at the ball and was a point of darkness, she started to look around to see what darkness she moved the ball. Then she realizes that the patient is pointing at the castle. She went inside the castle and the point was getting bigger. "Riku take care of the king, I'm coming right back and then we will talk," then she ran inside the castle.
Soreen seeing the ball as it getting darker and darker then she heard a girl talking, "I, I don't know, I'm trying to stop the darkness."
Soreen the room and saw Sara suffocating from all the darkness that was around him then she started to sang, "When the light is running low, and the shadows start to grow, and the places that you know, seem like fantasy. There's a light inside your soul that's still shining in the cold with the truth, the promise in our hearts. Don't forget, I'm with you in the dark."
''The darkness faded!" The girl was surprised.
"Take care of him," Soreen said quietly, "Let her mameres be rstor be for I came," then she said and went to Riku and the king.
Soreen was the king who woke up looking at her, "Amm hey, are you alright now?" She said quietly.
"I'm fine, don't worry," the king replied.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done all of that, and I shouldn't have listened to that guy," Soreen said, sad and disappointed.
"How about you sit down and tell us the full story," Riku said.
Soreen sat down and told them everything that she was in her memories and how she felt about all of theis. There was a moment of silence then the king spoke with fury, "Do you know who he is?"
"No, he keeps his hoodie on, so I don't know who he is. Why are you asking?" Soreen said.
"Because that's not the truth he's telling you lies," the king said, then he continued, "You were novet jealous of Sora. In fact, you, the one who is supposed to have the keyplate that fights the Heartless. Master Yensid and I know about that, so we decided to train you. Unfortunately, Maleficent kidnapped you, and she used you to release the Time Breakers. By the time I came to rescue you it was too late, the Time Breakers were already out, and the only person who could get them back where they came from was the person who opened the portal, and you weren't able to summon the keyblade anymore."
Soreen cut off the king, "Yeah, but that doesn't explain why you erased my memory," she said sadly.
"You are the one who told me to erase your memory and everyone you know who knows about you. Of course I was against this idea, but you insist, you don't want to remember what you did or anyone you know about you, so I did what you wished for, and erased everybody's memory including you," the king said.
"I see," Soreen said in a quiet voice, "I am so relieved," then she said with joy, "What I mean is, I'm the one who told you to erase my memory and everybody else, well now, that everything was clear up, I guess I won't be going," then she got up and start walking.
"Where are you going?" The king asked.
"Well, I have two things to do, first I have to see the Time Breakers and put them back where they came from. And second I won't rest until I found that person who let me go against you," Soreen said and opened a portal then she looked at Riku, "Riku, can you not tell anybody about what you just witnessed of my behavior, it would really help."
"You have my word," Riku said.
"Thank you friend, see ya," Soreen said with a smile on her face then she went inside the portal.