Chapter Eighteen - Officially A Hero

The first thing I did was kick the Nomu up, allowing Endeavor to fight it as I brought as many people out as I could using Telekinesis as the building began to fall I twisted around, purple surrounded my hands. The building was suspended in the air, then turned into dust. While my other hand pointed at Hawks he began to float. As more Nomu's appeared I began to make them float and trapped them in forcefields. When Endeavor began to over heat I shot water at him. Drenching him. "Thanks!" I didn't reply, instead I moved up, creating a forcefield around Endeavor, the Nomu, and me.

Then Endeavor got hit. "Shit!" I lunged forward, creating a second forcefield I gently placed him on the ground. I glared at the Nomu. "Looks like it's just me, and you. For now at least." I began to fight the Nomu, now using energy blasts. Endeavor shot back up, I created an opening for him. Zapping and absorbing its energy as I trapped the three of us in the forcefield. Using Telekinesis and Gravity Manipulation to help him move. I added fire in with his attacks, circling Endeavor around with water to keep him cooled down. Hawks began to back us up. I hit the Nomu from behind, Endeavor from the front. His orange fire and my black fire combined. Endeavor began to speak to the creature. I began to make the forcefield around us smaller and smaller we moved higher and higher, I pushed us up while simultaneously helping Endeavor. At the last second I dropped the forcefield to allow the fire to burst. Then when we began to fall I created a second fore field. Panting as my body began to heat and ache.

I landed right next to Endeavor, moving to his side I propped him up as he held his fist high. "You look like shit old man." He chuckled. Glancing down at me as he spoke.
"Your quick, and smart. Sorry, I looked down on you because of your age."
"Ehh, it happens a lot." I turned to the civilians. "Hey! We need Medics over here for Endeavor!"
"Isn't this precious." My head whipped around.
"Dabi!" I snarled at him. Moving I went to run at him. But he disappeared. I growled, having to choose between treating Endeavor or villain.
"Go!" I looked back at Endeavor. "I'm fine." Nodding, I chased the villain. Leaving the number one hero to Hawks. I'm not sure how far I got when I collapsed into my knees, panting and wheezing.
"Shit..." I lowered my head as Tsuki and Asahi came up to me.

I walking into the classroom, rubbing my neck as a grumbled. "Your an official hero!"
"Yes."
"When where you going to tell us!"
"I wasn't." I plopped down on my desk. Only to jump out of my skin when an alarm went off.

A few seconds later, I'm on patrol, Mr. Aizawa had kicked me out of class, because I didn't need the current training lesson. My head snapped around, then within mere seconds I'm holding down two robbers. "No way! It's Celeste!" There goes getting threw patrol without being malled by fans. Sighing I stood up, pulling the criminals to their feet.
"You guys don't seem to learn now do you?" I grumbled under my breath. Allowing my head to drop back I groaned. "I just want to sleep."

Later that night, I stood before my mothers grave. Flowers resting before the tomb stone. Just staring before kneeling down. "Hi mom... I'm a hero now... yay... number three actually. Cool right?" I looked down. "I wish you were here though." I paused. "I wonder. Would you be proud of what I've become?"

Soon after I returned to the dorms. It was really late by the time I got back to the dorms. The moment I entered my room I smiled at the sight of Eri being asleep, though she was in my bed. I smiled at her, then changing from my hero costume to my pjs I then went to bed. The moment I was situated Eri moved and clinged to me. I chuckled, but then pulled her into a hug as I went to sleep.