Chapter Nine - Internship

I stood in the changing room. As I changed info flooded my brain. Edgeshot. Also known as Kamihara Shinya, quirk Foldabody. He can fold his body and stretch it, can change his bonds into any shap, over usage may result in death, shortens lifespan. I grabbed my costume. I began to pull on my custom, of course first pulling off all my clothing but my undergarments. First I pulled on a white bulletproof braw, then my black combat pants, my black shirt, my black hood and lower face mask, I attached my weapons to my clothing, my armor next, then my black combat boots, my black jacket lined woth hidden weapons, my ear piece, my fingerless gloves, all my weapons, and finally my black and silver mask.

We began to spar, I knew I wasn't going to win, at least not at first

We began to spar, I knew I wasn't going to win, at least not at first. He instantly moved, going quickly, I acted on pure instincts, listening to the slightest bit of noice, feeling every shift in the wind. It helped me better dodge him, though barely, this soar consisted of a lot of dodging, jumping, twisting, sliding, rolling, and flexibility, soon we gathered a crowed, and I began to try and fight back, now throwing weapons when I sensed him slow down. But now he was moving faster, so was I, I tried hard to keep up with him, both Tsuki and Asahi running around the area, trying to track him. Soon they gave up on that and decided to just watch my back.

Then a plan hit me, I stopped moving, staying in place, I took a breath, he's faster then me, and I have no doubt stronger. Then, I began to spin, throwing blades everywhere. "Oh shit!" I heard the hero yell out. I twisted around into that direction only to see the fabric trying to dodge the furry of blades, I lunged forward Tsuki and Asahi running after me, I drew a dagger in one hand and reached out for him with the other. He acted quickly, pinning me to the ground effortlessly. Pinning one of my hand to my back, while he made my other hand drop my dagger. I groaned. He whistled. "I had to actually take you seriously. Take you as a legitimate threat." He stood up. "I can already see what I can help you with. Follow me Midoriya."
"Sir."

I stared at the room

I stared at the room. "This will be your room from now on until you have graduated. I have no doubt you'll be able to become a hero instantly after high school." He looked at the room. "I had one of my female sidekicks designed this for you." I looked around the room. I nodded.