Chapter Two - Rehabilitation

I was in that dreadful hospital for three months. I hated it. I hated the bed, I hated the walls, the roof, the floor, the doctor's coats. I hated it all. I went on edge, I was constantly on edge. It reminded me of 'the waiting room' it it reminded of that that scientist. Yes. I knew his name. But I refuse to say it. Refuse to acknowledge him. I sat down refusing to look at any doctor in the room. I stared out the window. It was strange. It wasn't broken, wasn't just a hole in the wall, wasn't cracked, wasn't covered in blood. It was an actual window. Cleaned and unbroken. "Alright. Miss Midoriya." My head snapped over to the doctor. He flinched at the action. I looked him up and down, I examined him. Then looked back out the window. "Y-you'll be discharged today." Again my head snapped over to the doctor. He again flinched. "Your mother will be picking you up." He placed clothing on the stupid white bedside table. I hate white. I stayed silent. But I watched as the doctor left. Once the door was closed I pulled back the white blanket. I hate white. I stood up. My feet hitting the white tiles. Why is everything white. I walked to the white framed window. Then I closed the white curtains. I hate white.

I stared at the pile of clothing. Then taking a step forward I grabbed the clothing. I began to change. Pulling off the light blue hospital gown I then pulled on the black jeans, then the black socks, then the black knee hight combat boots. Next I pulled on the black crop top, followed by pulling on the dark green jacket with dark brown, almost black fur lining. Only a few seconds later my mom came in. I stared at her, she stared at me. "Are you ready. Izumiko." I nodded. Then we began to walk away. I stuck to my mothers side. My eyes flickering from door to window to exits to person to person to pretty much everything. We walked down the grayish blue hallways past hospital room after hospital room. We passed doctor after doctor. Nurse after nurse. Patient after patient. They all stared at me.

I stood by my mom my eyes flashing around the room. I looked from person to person. I looked to the elevator, to the stairs, to the different hallways, to the different exits. Hundreds of different ways to escape, hundreds of different was to fight my way out of here. Hundre- "Zumi. Come on dear it's time to go." My head whipped around to my mother. I nodded slightly then followed her out.

I stared at the house. It seems mom had moved in it Auntie Mitsuki, Uncle Masaru, and Katsuki. It was about one in the afternoon and it was Monday. Meaning all three of them where gone. I looked at mom. Confused, last I remember we lived in our own house with dad. I blinked at my mom. I blinked at her. Debating on if I should ask or not. In the end I tried to. But, for some reason I just can't speak. "Dad?" Was all I got out. Mom gave me a short smile.
"Um." She sighed and looked down. "Your dad... he... he's not with us. You see Zumi. Before you where born your father. He wasn't the best person. You where the change he needed, but." Mom sighed but looked at me and smiled. "Let's just say his past caught up with him not long after you disappeared." I nodded then we went inside. Mom smiled at me.
"Let's get inside and redesign your room." I blinked. But nodded.

A few hours later, I'm alone in my room as I'm redesigning it. First I ripped out the carpet, and placed a wooden floor down instead. Then I start painting the walls, then gluing wood onto it. Soon I'm painting the roof. I keep doing this until I get started on the bed, making it blue and white, and adjusting it to make it look like water. In the end it looks like a forest.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.