Chapter Sixteen - Mission

"We'll be split into eleven groups." I began walking forward. "FatGum and Red Riot, you two will fight Kendo Rappa. Ryuku, Froppy, and Uravity, you three will fight Rikiya Katsukame, Rocklock..." I continued on. Then, finally I looked to Mirio, then to Sir Night eye. "I wish I could find another way, but that leave Sir Nighteye, Mirio, and Myself as the last and only ones to fight Overhaul and rescue Eri." I let out a breath. Asahi appeared, handing me a much needed energy drink. I took it from her and opened it. "Asahi and Tsuki will be there as well. But Asahi with be with Suneater, while Tsuki will be with Eraserhead." I smirked. Looking at them. "Now, we get to go in and fight." I sighed. Taking another swig of the drink. I then felt a hand on my shoulder, turning my eyes locked with Nighteye's. He froze, then his grip tightened on my shoulder. I just smiled at him.

I stood with Nighteye, then we began to move out. Rikiya Katsukame the group assigned to take him down instantly began to fight him. We continued on. We reached the hidden door, the moment it opened my hand shot out and moved to the side. A golden forcefield pinned them to a wall. "That'll stay up until I let it fall." I lunged forward. "Let's go!" I continued on, gray light engulfing my hand as it instantly was destroyed.the building began to move. "Rocklock!"
"On it!"
"Lemillion! Nighteye!" I began moving. "We need to trust these guys to go on on their own! Let's go!" The three of us took off. Only for the ground to disappear below us, Nighteye fell threw. I floated in the air, shooting threw the air as quickly as I could. Dammit! Not good! I lost the group! And now I can't see Lemillion! I moved threw the air swiftly, twisting around and dodging the hallway as it moved. The best I can currently do, is keep going and hope the others follow the plan, though I wish I could have seen that coming though.

I shot threw the air, using the grappling hooks strapped to my arm to move around easier. It didn't take me long to meet up with Lemillion. "There you are!"
"Zu-Celeste!" I continued on.
"For now it's just us! We gotta keep going though!"
"Right!"
"Let's go!"

Lemillion landed, I stopped using my gravity quirk, moving quickly, as Lemillion destructed the group I moved. Completely missing the two villains. I glanced back. "Keep going Celeste! I got these two!"
"Right!" I shot forward my foot shooting out and kicking the man holding the girl. My arm circled around her. "I got ya sweetheart!" I smirked. "Aren't you a brave little one!" Lemillion went after Overhaul. I shot back, cradling the child to my chest with on arm while I hung from the ceiling. "Don't speak now Eri darling. We came here to help you. Effortlessly I dropped to the ground. I glared at Overhaul, landing onto the ground I created a golden I wrapped my black jacket around her. Still holding her tightly to my side and chest.

Lemillion focused on Kurono while I focused on Overhaul. Then I heard the words. "Namoto! Shoot!" My eyes widened as he pointed his gun at me. I glared, twisting around I adjusted it so Eri was safe from the bullet, only to see him pointing the gun at the illusion, at the fake Eri with Lemillion cape. I twisted around, dammit! I was hoping no one would do that! Mirio lunged at the girl. "Lemillion no!" My arm shot out, I began to fall, the grappling hook on my left arm shot out and rapped around Miro pulling him back. "It's a fake! That's not the real Eri!"
"What!?" Four voices shouted at me. But Mirio instantly knew. He laughed.
"Your so clever Celeste! When did you stitch them out!"
"When I kicked Kurono! I snatched her up and replaced her with an illusion!" I twisted around, dodging a bullet, but I ran into a spike. I just sighed as I mode sure Eri was away from harm. "You good kid!" I let the illusion on her fall. Now she was visible to all. Her left arm was rapped around Mt neck, her right clinging to my shirt, my black coat wrapped tightly around her, her legs where wrapped around my waist, with my right arm wrapped around tightly on her waist. At that moment, Nighteye, Eraserhead, and Rocklock joined us. I smirked, "Sorry to order you around Rocklock! But I need you and Eraser to go for Kurono!"
"Right!" I twisted around. I landed next to Lemillion and Nighteye. I handed Eri off to them, then I jumped up. My eyes widening as spikes appeared. I created a golden forcefield around the three. "Get out of here!" I jumped up, twisting around in the air I shot ice at him.