Chapter Fifteen - School Starting Up Again

I had just gotten back from training, which the school surprisingly allowed, only to see Katsuki and Shoto, being held in Mr. Aizawa's capture scarf. I was completely confused. My eyes looked to Asahi and Tsuki. I watched as Mr. Aizawa scolded them. "What the hell did I just walk in on?"
"Nothing you need to worry about Zumi." I raised a brow at Katsuki. But sighing I shrugged then walked away.

I nodded at Shinso. He nodded to me. "Thanks for the additional training Zumi." We then returned to the standing with the class. I looked at Nezu as he spoke, I was so glade he didn't call me out as the next Symbol of Peace. My eyes closed as I glanced back at my class mates. I then stared amused as Hound Dog spoke. We then returned to the class for studying. Soon we where talking about Work Studies. I blinked, my eyes looking back and down. My lips pursing. No, I won't worry about that. I looked straight. They gave me until they announce the new placements.

I sat with my class, Shoto has once again joined the classroom. My head tilted as three third years appeared. My head tilted, the big three, I instantly recognized the second boy. My eyes widening, flashing back to when FatGum, in his muscle form, trying to help hold me up right. There had been a boy, a hero in training second year, standing behind him. I remember the slight worry in his eyes, I remember how though he was nervous he had tried to smile at me. I wonder if he recognizes me. Amajiki, or as I better know him, Sun-Eater. My head tilted as his eyes meet mine. His jaw then dropped. "I recognize you..." my eyes moved to the girl next to him. She was there two, she had been frozen in spot, the computers behind her and she had tears running down her face. It was clear to me, that she'd seen the unedited version of my deaths. I looked to Hado as she spoke.

I watched as she asked question after question. She kept going until she spotted me, she froze in her spot. "It's you..." she smiled. "Nice to see you again."
"Wait. You two know her?"

A few seconds later I stood at the front of my class. My eyes looked back. Then I looked straight, I hummed. My mind flashed to my time training with my class. I couldn't help the smile. "Hey guys! This'll be a lot like sparing with me! But unlike me he ain't holding back!"
"Ma'am!"
"First formation!"
"Yes ma'am."

We began to spar. First gone was the long distance, now all that was left was close combat. I smirked and watched as he came up. He went to counter my counter attack, but I countered that leaving it at that, I began to fight him. I knew exactly what he was doing. We where in a fist fight. "Permeation! You can pass threw anything you want!" I smirked as I twisted around and began to fight him.
"Wow! Your quick!"
"It's essential to survive!" I beamed as I began to fight Mirio. In the end I won our fight. Moments later I stood in the training room, I began to train.

I have control of nine out of eighteen quirks. I began to walk. It's so frustrating, it so hard and sometimes when I'm training to gain control of these powers. I paused looking at my hand. It will literally blow up in my face. I hummed, glancing up at the sky as I walked. I wore my normal outfit, minus my usual coat, Koda still has that, he can keep it. A news paper was coming to interview us, I huffed. Then looking to the doors I walked inside, Tsuki and Asahi followed after me as I walked in. My eyes moved to my class, to Mr. Aizawa, then the reporter. Then completely ignoring him, I looked to my class. "I'm back."
"Zumi!" I hummed. Lifting the bags in my hand.
"Got stuff for breakfast."
"What you making!?" I smirked.
"Food."
"Your an Asshole Zumi."
"Shut it Kat." I walked straight into the kitchen.
"Do you usually do the cooking?" I looked to the reporter.
"Yes, I get angsty, I leave at four for training, I then go visit my mother's grave, and go shopping. At eight I return here and cook breakfast."

Protect. Fight. Survive. Repeat.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara