This hurts

Jisung had called into work asking for some time off and since he was among the best employees, he was granted it.

He was lazing around the house doing nothing, just staring off into space. Jisung hated how quiet the house was. The cats didn't even come out in the living room anymore, they just stay close by where minho's scent is strongest, that being the bedroom.

"Is that me, oh my god I stink."
"That must be why soonie, doongie and Dori are avoiding me....I gotta go shower."

With a dejected sigh he got up off the couch and went to the bathroom, stopping by the room first for his towel.

He finished washing his hair, now it was on to his body.
He tried scrubbing his back when all of a sudden a memory abruptly hit him.

"Jisung lemme wash your hair pleaseeee"
"Minho my hands work just fine, but you can wash my back since you so desperately wanna touch me"
Minho gasped, "I am not desperate, you're just hot."
Jisung laughed and shaked his head then handed Minho the loofah to scrub his back, "yeah? and I'm park jinyoung."

"Yah! Keep your hands from my bum."
"I don't know what you're talking about"
Jisung laughed, "Mhm sure."

Jisung placed his head against the cool tiles at the recollection of the memory.
He was sick of crying but there was nothing else he could do.
He missed Minho to the point every little thing reminded him of the older.

Once he finished showering, he went to the room to pick out something to wear.
He glanced over at minho's side of the closet and decided he wanted to put on one of his hoodies.

✰┆✰

Jisung was back downstairs with Dori on his lap and the other two cats at his feet.
"Let's watch Howl's moving castle cause why not."
And so he did. That's how he spent half of his day.

✰┆✰

Me

Minho, how are you doing?
Also how does it feel to be a ghost...idk wtf I'm saying but...
Surely you must be a ghost right, cause you have to wait for me, for us to go into the afterlife together.
You promised me that (kinda)
I watched Howl's moving castle and I managed to shower today.
Say you're proud of me. Oh wait you can't😔
Soonie doongie and Dori miss you, not more than me, but they do.
I have your hoodie on rn acc.
It smells like you, I'm never washing your clothes.
They bring me a sense of comfort and I don't want your scent to go away either.
I don't have anything else that I did today so I can't say much.
I forgot I didn't eat so I'm gonna go do that.
I love you bub❤

✰┆✰

After eating jisung was scrolling through his Instagram, specifically his own profile. He was going through the pics and saw a couple of Minho. So he decided to post one with both of them, just cause.

hanji.08

I miss you sm, just wait for me a little, I'll come to you soon🤍

Liked by lixie_pixie and 2,987 others...

Comments on this post are turned off

a/n: the chapters are gonna be relatively short, I'm sorry.

I have a cold rn and I'm fucking dying. My throat hurts too. Anyways, love yah <3

Aight bye.