I already miss you

▻3rd person◅

Jisung was currently in a hospital bed with a tube down his nose to help oxygen go to his lungs.

He was awaken by the intensity of the bright light that hung above his head.
Jisung opened his eyes and scanned his surroundings-"why am I in a hospital- oh...."

He sat up quickly, his eyes darting everywhere in search of someone.
He was about to get up when the door opened and a doctor stepped inside.
"Oh, you're awake. My name is doctor Kim and I'll be taking care of you for the remainder of your stay here."

Dr kim stepped closer to jisung and began giving him a check up.

✰┆✰

"Alrighty then, let me just check your blood pressure and-"
"Dr there was someone else with me, where is he?"
Even though he knew deep down what had happened, he didn't wish to face reality yet. He didn't want to exist without the most precious being to have ever walked this earth beside him.
"I'm afraid he didn't make it, but I can take you to see him if you'd like."

Tears welled up in jisung's eyes for the umpteenth time.
"Yes please, thank you."
"Alright, I'll call a nurse to assist you after I'm done."
"Also, are there any family members or loved ones I can get on to? for the both of you that is."

"Yeah, uhm-my mother's number is....."

✰┆✰

The hospital was busy and almost seemed lively, "how ironic" jisung thought.

He was being pushed in a wheel chair to where Minho was and he wasn't sure if he'd be able to keep his nerves or tears at bay.

The nurse tried to be nice and form small talk, but jisung just couldn't, not when he just lost his other half.

They arrived at the room sooner than he'd hoped and after a few minutes of contemplating, the nurse pushed his wheelchair inside then excused herself to give them some privacy.

✰┆✰

"Han jisung, you've been in there a while, everything alright?"
"Yeah-yeah I'm fine, I'll shout you in a minute, sorry if I'm taking up too much of your time."
"Oh no dear, don't say such words, take all the time you need."

Jisung sighed, "you just left and I already feel drained of this world. You could've at least waited until we reached the hospital for them to try and save you-you hoe."

"Who am I gonna take walks with now? Who is gonna understand my inside jokes? Who is gonna tell me that everything will be okay when I'm stressed? Who is gonna hold my hand in a crowd when my anxiety shoots through the roof?"

"Minho I-"
Jisung choked back a sob and lifted his head as he finally had the courage to look at his lover's face.

"You're still insanely gorgeous, even when dead, I'm actually jealous."

"About the stuff I said before, I'm not really blaming you for leaving because we really can't control when we would leave, but I just wish I had more time with you."

"Life is not promised I know-I wish whoever took you from me steps on a big ass Lego today because I am salty."

He took a deep breath and brought his hand to lightly move the strands of hair that were on minho's forehead; Jisung used all the strength he could muster and stood up to place a lingering kiss on minho's forehead.
"I love you my angel, I always will. And you better be by my side as soon as I leave this room, because people say your loved ones who die are always with you so..."

"I'll see you when I see you my love."

✰┆✰

a/n: I don't like that. Maybe I should stop writing this rn😔
Any who, I hoped you enjoyed. Love yah <3

Aight bye.