The day i lost you pt. 2

▻Jisung's POV◅

There was an unbearable ringing in my ears. I realized the car had came to an abrupt stop and it wasn't until I moved my head a bit, that I realized what had happened.

I tried to turn my body to the left but it hurt so bad, it was even difficult to blink without feeling a throbbing sensation at the side of my head.
Then I remembered I was in the car with Minho so despite all the agony I was in, I sat up frantically to look over at him.

✰┆✰

▻3rd person◅

Jisung felt everything within him breaking. The sight of Minho covered in blood was gonna haunt him till the day he dies.
He hastily undid his seatbelt and plunged across the car, desperation deep in his veins.

"Jagiya!"
"Minho c'mon you can't just leave me here, that's not fucking fair!"

Jisung was sobbing at this point.
He was crying because Minho wasn't moving. He was crying because his wounds which made themselves known were now taking a toll on his body.
"MINHO, FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE"
"I'm begging you-"

Minho stirred a bit and barely opened his eyes to meet jisung's.
"Thank God, I thought I had lost you." Jisung cried out.

"Princess?"
"Yes baby I'm right here, I can hear sirens in the background, we're gonna be fine, okay?"
"Princess listen to me alright? And please don't interrupt."
Jisung just nodded his head.

"I love you very much. You're smart, beautiful, talented—you're the love of my life, and it will always be that way."
Minho started coughing, worrying jisung more if that was even possible "I won't say some crap like 'when I'm gone, love someone else' cause quite frankly you're not allowed to."
This made jisung chuckle despite the situation they were in.

"I'm probably spouting nonsense right now, but I just really wanted to tell you that I loved you one last time before I leave-"

Then it dawned on jisung.
"Leave?! What do you mean leave? You're not gonna die, you'll be okay, the paramedics are close by, I can hear them-"

"Han jisung—I felt my heart stop love, I....I felt it, but your voice brought me back, even if it was for a little bit. So I'll say thank you because I got to tell you that I loved you one final time."

Minho slowly lifted his hand to jisung's cheek and jisung leaned in and kissed him. The kiss didn't last long because soon after, jisung felt no movement against his lips.

"Minho? Minho please!"

"You stupid asshole, why the fuck would you leave me?!"

"Why would you-"

And then everything went pitch black.

✰┆✰

a/n: short af but it's something.
I apologize, it had to be done😔

But anyways, thank you for reading and have a good day/night. Love yah.

Aight Bye.