14

Sach hummed as he side hugged you allowing you to snuggle in his shoulder .

But little you didn't know that Kim Seok Jin who woke up now , heard it all .

....

Call 🤙

Taehyung : hyung tell me

Namjoon : listen tae. Someone has targeted sach .

Tae : what ?!

Namjoon : yeah , hobi hyung recieved a message with Jin hyung , you , sach and y/n with red laser dot on sach . So take care of them and be careful .

Tae : ok hyung .

Joon : alright , I will call you then . Hobi hyung will come there .

Tae : ok

Tae sighed .

Who is messing with us ! I will make sure what will happen if they mess with our family member .

Mr.Hwang

I guess no . He is a old guy . He wouldn't dare .

Mr.Moon

Nah ! That dude has always been clueless . Dumb shit

Mrs.gwangi

She is been a part time slut . I highly doubt her . After pointing gun , she didn't even dared to come near us .

Mr.darwin

Ah that fellow died . Natural cause yeah

Ah I feel like this time someone new is playing the game and that's hella interesting. Can't wait to play the game .

_Kim Tae Hyung

He thought as he smirked evilly and was staring the wall .

Poor wall couldn't tolerate taehyung's hotness as it cracked aka moaning in its Language.

.........

Jimin and jk was with yoongi . That's when the door opened revealing namjoon .

Joon saw his hyung . He knows about his hyung well .

Joon : his past ?

Jimin nodded as Joon went and stood by his side and gave a squeeze to jimin's shoulder knowing how emotional the kid is , even when jimin is the toughest .

But , Namjoon has to decide something fast and accurate .

Someone is targeting his family , his brothers . He wouldn't let go of that easily . But for now his priorities are his brother's safety and health .

Namjoon immediately dialled one of the bodyguard and informed him to drive their atleast two to three limo to backgate of University .

Namjoon also informed taehyung .

............

Taehyung turned around to see red mark not anymore visible on sach but saw his hyung Jin waking up.