12

Jungkook recieved a text .

??? : you will see your brothers in dead bed . This is just the starting .

He frowned by reading the text . What the actual fuck is this ?

He should sure inform his hyungs . But where the heck the fire started from .

They were all rushed out . Because of the rush . The students were squeezed in the crowd along with jk .

He frowned when he felt hot liquid on his arms . He managed to get out from the crowd .

Jimin saw as he ran towards his younger brother . Worried .

Jimin : are you okay kook ?

Jk : yeah hyung .

That's when he noticed he got a cut on his right arm . But how !

Someone , in that crowd must have done this . Aish .

Jk : hyung where is taetae hyung ?

Jimin : he must be somewhere here . We will search for him .

.............

Sach , managed to pull the world wide shoulder out of the room . It was hard to pull him . But however , he managed to .

You gasped as you also helped sach in dragging Jin .

.....

Taehyung pov

I had class today . But I don't know why , I feel sad about something .

Having a sister and another brother ? I have never gave a thought about it .

I have mixed feeling. They seem nice but still I don't wanna accept them .

Then suddenly I recieved a text .

??? : if you want go and save your so called eldest hyung .

There was a attached photo with that .

That showed y/n , sach carrying Jin somewhere .

Wait are the two helping him or ?

I zoomed the pic to confirm . Yes it was Jin hyung.

Someone is watching us . I recognised the place . It was our chemistry lab .

I immediately made my way to chemistry lab .

I immediately sent a message in our makane group , urging them to arrive at chemistry lab .

But I won't leave the bastard who have done this !

..........

You and sach were having hard time in dragging jin .

You guys managed to take him to nurse room . As you made him laid on the bed .

Nurse 1 , Jihyo . When she saw it was one of the Kim brothers . She immediately made her way checking his pulse and all .

She connected the oxygen tube and made Jin inhale through it as he was having trouble in smoking .

She treated his bruise .

Jihyo : nothing to worry . He will alright sooner or later . It's just he might have inhaled some smoke . But guys please check up again later with a doctor .

She stated politely to you . With that she left for looking for other students .

Such a kind lady

-Y/n and Sach

You both sighed knowing he is safe . That's when the door opened revealing the maknae aka Jimin , Jk and Taehyung .