9

Before u can continue . U got a smack from ur mom on back of ur head causing u to wince in pain .

Mom : go and freshen up . U and ur Ironman obsession

U glared at him . He smirked .

U coconut head
-y/n

Well not to say BTS were surprised by your behaviour. But the seven souls didn't knew that it was just beginning.

💃💃💃

You took a bath and refreshed yourself . And wore comfy clothes . Aka the new edition of Ironman hoodie which is in limited edition and a sweatpant.

You reached down to see BTS sitting in the couch and opposite to that bambam and sach sitting .

You could feel the tension in the air .

You : where is mumma ?

U asked as u placed urself between sach and bambam .

Sach : kitchen

Jhope : care to explain about your boyfriends .

You frowned ur eyebrows together . Bambam frowned a Lil hard . Sach frowned a little too hard .

You three were confused .

You three didn't actually knew whom they are mentioning in the three . So

Bambam ,sach,y/n : bitch you didn't said you are gays .

You three shouted at same time . But you said referring the two and sach said referring bambam and bambam said referring sach .

Now BTS were too confused .

Because of you three your mom and dad came running to living room .

( Mom -Ms.Choi
Dad :Mr.Kim )

You guys didn't see them entering as your back faced them .

Jhope : i mean aren't you and sach are in a relationship .? Isnt he your boyfriend ?

You and sach looked at each other for a damn second and broke into laughter along with bambam .

You : sach look . You and me ..hahahahahah

Sach : fucking bullshit oh my gwurl hahahahahah

Bambam : just hahahahahahha

Okay , now this shit is terrifying BTS . I mean why you guys were laughing like maniacs .

You three really looked like dying mosquito on the table gizzing .

That's when you accidentally and genuinely kicked sach as fell to the floor . Which just caused you and bambam to laugh more .

BTS couldn't stop smiling .

They tried hard just like me trying to pass exams but failing . That's how they all ended up laughing with you .

But four persons refused to even smile and that were namjoon , jhope , jimin and taehyung .

They kept a bich resting face .

Hearing jin's windshield laughter , you laughed more .

Now you and sach were on the floor laughing .

The four just rolled their eyes .

Your mom and dad cleared their throats as you all stopped laughing .

Your stomach and jaw were hurting like bitches from laughing .

Sach got up as he helped you to get up .