Part 51

We had just found out i had sprained my leg then give me crutches and as we were going outside the hospital ryan walked up to me and said i'm so sorry babe it got to much with us losing the baby and him trying to take you away from me i give in and went and use drugs it was the drugs that made me do that you know me i would never hurt you , you how much i love you i replied you scared me i've never seen you like that and why didn't you just talk to me about you being scared of losing me he replied i was stupid can we just forget about it and go home i replied aslong as you don't do it again and stay off the drugs he replied i won't i promise so he helped me into my car then before he shut the door gemma said naomi your seriously not this stupid he is gonna do it again because your close to aston and the papers won't help making up stories when you get picture out i replied that's true and i want aston in my life. 

Then i heard ryan say to gemma you stupid bitch you couldn't leave it alone could you , you just had to keep pushing me by pushing him and naomi closer together then gemma replied there meant to be together and look naomi he isn't a nice person then he went to hit her but gemma kicked in the balls so hard i heard him scream and she said you come near or hurt naomi again i will make sure your life won't be worth living. I said ryan were through and then i threw my engagement ring at him then said aston will you take me home please he replied ok then got in the car and gemma got in after him then he drove off to my house.

We got to mine and was now sat on the sofa i got aston to sit next to and i cuddled up to him and gemma was in the kitchen making us drinks so i said aston i've got something to say but you might not feel the same because i know you your good at pretending he replied what is it you wanna say i replied no matter how hard i try move on and stop loving you i can't do it i still love you he replied i love you to and i honestly mean it i replied i believe you only because of the way you have been not trying anything on or trying to break me and ryan up or messing with my head like you use to he replied sorry about messing with your head i got scared then kept messing anything up and i now realise i want you to be my girl i replied how about i give you one chance for you to prove that what your saying is true he replied aww you really mean that if i show you that i love you i will have a chance with you i giggle then replied yer you will then kissed him on the cheek.

Gemma come into the livingroom and said why are you to like that aston replied naomi still loves me and she believes me when i told her that i love her and she has give me a chance to prove i love her i replied aww bless look at the big smile on his face gemma replied it's about time you to are suppose to be together and should of been from the start he replied that's my fault why couldn't i have been like marvin and not messed up i replied it doesn't matter about the past now because i can see it in your eyes that your not trying to play me he replied i'm not and i better start thinking about how i'm gonna plan the best date ever and show you i do love you.