Truth or a Joker

Krystal's POV.
We all drove back to the hotel as the guys asked for us all to have a few drinks tonight. We decided to go and hang out but not drink since we were both frustrated from earlier. I sat next to Rhea as she made sure to keep one hand on me at all times , rubbing small circles on my skin. "How are you feeling by the way CJ." I looked over to Damien as he pounded back a shot. "I'm okay, definitely feeling everything now. My back is killing me , I can't wait to shower." He smiled as he ordered another round. "Hey you killed it today out in the ring, you are a fucking natural. I can't wait to work with you." Finn said as he looked past Dom,who was absolutely eating chicken tenders and fries. "You want to go upstairs babe." Rhea whispered in my ear as I nodded slowly. Saying goodbye to the guys as we walked to the elevator as I held her hand , leaning against her. "Let me take care of you tonight." She whispered to me as she cupped my cheeks in her hand , kissing my lips softly. "Whatever you want baby." She smiled after hearing me call her that. "I love it when you call me that." I squeezed her hand as we walked out of the elevator.  She opens the door for me and shuts it quickly behind her. "Wait right here." She opens her bag and mine , taking out a shirt for me and for her and walks in the bathroom, hearing the water running. She was in there for a good 20 minutes before she comes out and saunters over to me. She pulls my face into hers as she gently kisses me,pulling me closer to her body. My hands automatically went to her neck as I played with her hair , feeling myself getting worked up again. She grabbed the bottom of my hoodie , pulling it over me , and returning back to kissing me as I pulled the bottom of her shirt. She let me take it off of her as I looked at her for a moment. "You're stunning Demi." She smiled as she pulled me closer , as her fingers played with my waistline. I looked at her as she looked back , giving her a nodded of agreement as she slowly pulled my shorts down, tapping my ankles for me to step out. Kissing her way back up but stopping right before my center. I moaned at the slowness and the gentleness as she rubbed her hands all over me. She led me to the bathroom where I saw the bathtub filled with bubbles as she smiled at me , helping me in. "slide forward baby." I looked over to see her completely naked as she slide in behind me pulling me back against her. "Does it feel good on your back love." She kissed my head gently as she rubbed her hands up and down my arms. "It's wonderful baby, thank you." Leaning more into her as we sat there in silence, enjoying the warm water and skin to skin. "I was worried about you, when you didn't show up. I thought something happened.. and something did. I'm sorry for not being there, I should've stayed and waited for you. She wrapped her arms round my chest, laying my head on her shoulder. "It's not your fault. If anyone I blame Montez because he asked me about it before I came out and I said to run it by Triple H and let me know. But I guess he went and did it anyways. It's just that attack wasn't fake Rhea. It was personal and real, that's why I couldn't fight her back she was just on top of it." She kissed the side of my head, pulling tighter against her. "Well on Monday we can sort everything out okay. She and Raquel obviously have something up their sleeves." I signed thinking about the fight on monday and how much of a personal attack it's gonna be on Demi. We didn't talk after that, we just enjoyed each other for what we had before Demi got out and grabbed the two robes in the closet. She wrapped me in one and taking me back to the bed where she turned on the TV to a movie that we could watch since tmr we have off and we're just traveling. I laid in the bed as she laid down next to me, setting her arm across my body as I traced her tattoos.
Halfway through the movie, I could feel Demi's breath on neck, looking down to see if she was asleep , her eyes met mine. It was like a fire lit inside of her as she started to kiss my neck, sucking on it gently while her hand untied my robe. She quickly rolled on top of me , her hands massaging my breast, twisting my hardened nipples. I moaned softly as so fumbled trying to untie her robe but she took one hand she pinned mine about my head. "Let me." I raised my hips hearing her deep and husky voice in my ear as I felt her hand travel down my stomach. I moaned once again little louder as her fingers ran through my folds. "Fucking incredible baby." She connected her lips to mine as she rubbed slow and soft circles against my clit, feeling my body jolt underneath hers. "Does that feel good?" I moaned into her lips as I closed my eyes pulling against her hand as I wanted to touch her. "Oh god yes." I raised my hips trying to gain more friction but she thrusted two fingers inside of me , pumping slowly in and out of me . "Oh god baby. Just like that please." I arched my back as she sucked on my breast, circling my nipple with her tongue as ai felt the cool metal piercing against my skin. I closed my eyes as I felt myself slipping and getting tighter around her fingers as she thrusts faster into me. "Such as Prize you are you me baby. Look at you, so beautiful." Feeling her warm breath against my skin gave me goosebumps it the feeling of her tongue against my clit sent me screaming. She let go of my hands, tangling them in her long black hair as I held her close to me. Moaning louder as she swirled her tongue and piercing and then flicking the tip of her tongue against me multiple times. "Ah fuck, Demi." I moved my hips against her which deserved me a soft slap against my breast from her before she pinned them down. Her fingers curled against me and her tongue flicked as I slipped into my climax. "Demi, i'm going to cum." i couldn't speak as she did it again , throwing my head back and clenching my thighs around her head. "Oh baby." I gripped the bed tightly feeling myself cumming on her hand a she gently pulled out, cleaning me up before she sucked her fingers in front of me. "Such a good girl baby." She whispered into my ear , then crashing her lips into mine as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I tired to flip us over but Demi protested as she got off the bed and went into the bathroom where she came out dressed with my shirt in her. I smiled seeing how much she loved taking care of me tonight, she's placed the shirt on me and laid right next to me , pulling me into her. "When we get home, I'm taking you on a proper date." I smiled as I nuzzled myself more into her neck as she kissed the top of my head. "Let's get some sleep."

I woke up to feeling something heavy on my chest and a soft knock on my door. "What is it and people knocking on my door." I laid there for a minute as I saw Demi laying on my chest , her hair everywhere but still passed out. "Baby I need to get up."She groaned, rolling off of me as I grabbed her sweatpants and made my way to the door. It was Priest. "Hey good morning priest!" He smiled as he said good morning back. "I'm sorry to bother you but the guys we decided to grab breakfast. Would you and Demi want to join us." I smiled as I agreed for the both of us. "I'll try and wake her up haha. We'll meet you guys downstairs." I closed the door and making my way to Demi who was laying in her stomach. I crawled my way up to her , placing soft and sweet kisses on her face, seeing the sweet smile I love of so much. "The guys asked us for breakfast. I said we'd go." I rubbed her back as she started to wake up slowly. "Okay sweetheart." She rolled over as she leaned up , kissing me gently before getting out of bed to get ready.