Thanks god.

God thank you! You saved my brother. We all thought he was about to die but now he is alive and awake. Suho has a car accident. I knew he was stressed but at this point? He simply lost the control of his car. I'm so thankful. I didn't loose him. My twin, my lovely twins. He is everything for me and I'm so happy to have him with me. If something happen again to Suho or Sehun, I'll not be able to live. I love them.

Suho can't be part of exo for now. He can come to school, go to his friends's house after school... But he can't dance. He broke his leg (but now his leg is ok) and his neck hurt him. Now he is back home and we really take care of him. I'm so sad for him... Everything's getting worse for him. After his accident, Hyesun needed to go back to U.S.A to study again and he don't support it... He is all the time crying hoping she'll be back... She said that she don't know if she'll come back.
Today is his first day of school until his accident.

........

We arrived at school. I saw Luhan and Yoona. They look mad...

"You'r a bad person and you deserve nobody!" Yoona scream.

"Calm down!" Luhan said.

"NO! I HATE YOU!" Yuna scream too loud..

"I LOVE YOU WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?" Luhan also scream at her.

"NO YOU DON'T!" Yoona said.

"YES I DO!" He answered.

"LUHAN IT'S OVER!" Yoona said.

Omg... I thought they was happy together...

"Hey! What happend?" I asked.

"Ahh! YOU! GO AWAY I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!" She screamed at me.

"Let's go away YuYu..." Sehun said.

"I'm coming with you! This girl is so weird, I don't understand her." Luhan said.

"Yah do this. BYE!" Yoona said.

..........

"Ok Luhan, tell me what happened exactly." I said to my bestfriend.

"I don't know! Everything was fine than she started to scream for nothing. I think she's just not in love anymore..." Luhan said sadly.

"Ok... If you need something, just tell me." I said friendly.

"I need a hug." He answered.

"Come here." I said.

I gave him a big hug.

..........

"What happened? We just saw Yoona crying on a bench." Kai and Chanyeol said at the same time.

"She broke up with Luhan..." I said.

"Oh..." Chanyeol sais.

"Sorry but I need to go." Kai said.

"Bye." We all answered.

"Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked.

"I need to go somewhere." Kai answered.

"Okay." He said.

.........

I don't know what happened to Yoona but she is weird! I tough she was in love with Luhan... Anyway everybody is weird right now! I'm curious to see where Kai was tonight. He looks strange.. The worse thing of the day?Chanyeol! After school Chanyeol take me away from the other and he said that he was in love with me! I said that I'll never leave Sehun for an other. Than he kiss me... Seriously this boy have a big problem! I thought he was my friend... I'll remember what he said after the kiss all my life "Yuri, I'll alway be there for you and I'll alway love you whatever happened." I don't know what's wrong with him but he still  so cute!

.........

I think Sehun is at a dance practice and I'm with Suho at home. We are watching a movie. I love my brother and I'm not going to let him go again!

"Yuri?!" Suho said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"You are the best sister in the world you know it?!" He said.

"Awn! You are so cute I love you" I said.

"I love you too YuYu" Suho said.

"I'm tired. I think I'll go to sleep." I said.

"Ok. Good night"

.......

"Yuri! Are you sleeping?" Sehun asked.

"Hum.. It's 2am! Yes I'm sleeping.." I said.

"Oh.. Sorry.." He said.

"It's okay Sehunii! Come here." I said.

He came in the bed and I fall asleep in his harm. I love this boy.