I need help!

He kissed me! Chanyeol kissed me and Sehun say it! I need help!

"What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?!" Sehun said.

"Hum sorry! We broke up!" I said to Sehun.

"Yah... I didn't remember... Sorry!" He said. He is crying.

"Take your thing and get out of my room!" I said.

"Yah..." He said sadly.

"And I can kiss who I want! We are not together anymore Sehun!" I said.

He don't answer. He just shut the door and leaved.

"Don't care about him Yuri!" I said to myself.

Chanyeol hug me. Yoona enter my room.

"What are you doing here?" I said to my best friend.

"I wanted to she you. Luhan told me what happened... I'm so sorry for you!" She said.

"Hum... It's okay! Just don't mind." I said.

"Chanyeol?!" She said.

"What?" He asked.

"Can you get out for a second, I need to say something to Yuri." She said.

"Whatever you need to tell me, he can hear it. I trust him." I said to Yuna.

"Okay. Sehun loves you! He told me! Taeyeon is only a bad girl who try to destroyed your life!" She said.

"He don't love me! We broke up! HE BROKE UP with me!" I said.

Luhan knock at my door.

"Yuri?" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Hum... Nothing I only want to see you." He said.

"Luhan?" I said to my bestfriend.

"What?" He asked.

"I want a hug." I said.

"Come here." He said.

I come closer of him and he hugged me tight.

"We need to go." Yoona said.

"Okay. Bye." I said.

"Bye!" They said to us.

I come closer of Chanyeol.

"Why did you kissed me?" He asked.

"I just needed to kiss someone." I answered.

"Okay." He said.

Suho texted me.
Suho: I will not sleep at home tonight I'll be with Hyesun.

Me: Okay.

Suho: Sorry I know it's a hard time for you. I'll be back tomorrow. I love you!

Me: I love you too.

.........

"I need to go. Bye." Chanyeol said.

"Bye. See you at school." I said.

"Yes. Bye." He said.

I'm alone in the house now. I'm falling on the floor. I want to die. "Sehun I love you. I want you back. It was a mistake. I cry. I kissed Chanyeol but I don't like him. That was also a mistake. You made mistakes. I made mistakes. Please come back to me. I need you. I need to be in your arm. I need to touch your lips. I need to take your hand in mine. I need to feel your love. I don't care about what happened with Taeyeon. I want to be with you. Because I love you. I don't want to sleep alone tonight. I want you to be with me. Only with me. Only you. And I. I don't know what to do. I need help."

I'm not only thinking. I'm speaking. I didn't notice that someone came back at home. Sehun. Why him. He heard me. I am on the floor and I am crying. I look weird. I am running into my room. I don't want to speak with him.

"Yuri please open the door. We need to talk" He said. His voice is weird. I think he is also crying.

"I don't want." I said.

I want to sleep but I can't. I received a text.

"Yuri dear Yuri. I love you. I heard what you said and I also want to be with you. Please forgive me. Forget all the stupid thing I did. I don't want Taeyeon. I want you. Only you. I don't know what's going to happend but I only want you to know that I love you.

Sehunxxxxxxxxx"