Happy Birthday sweet heart!!

Today it's the Sehun's birthday, so we invited some friends like Luhan, Yoona, Kai, Chanyeol, Suho and Hyesun. Luhan, Yoona, Sehun and I are siting on the coutch and the other on the floor. Luhan kissed Yoona!! Omg!! I think she told him about her decision.

"Sehun?!" I said to my boyfriend.

"Yah?!" He said.

"Happy birthday sweet heart! I love you!" I said to my boyfriend.

"Thanks! I love you too and thank  you for everything you did for me!" He said.

"This is only because I love you!" I said.

I am looking at Luhan and Yoona.

"Luhan?!" I said.

"Yes?" Luhan said.

"I am happy!" I said to him. I think he don't understand what I tried to say.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because you're in love!" I said smiling.

He smiled.

"I am happy too!" He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because you are in love too! Ahah and Sehun told me that you're the love of his life!" He said.

I look at my boyfriend.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yes! You're the love of my life! The girl of my dreams! I love you!" He said. He is so cute!

"Awnnn I love you so much!" I Said to my boyfriend.

He kissed me! I love when he do this! Luhan also kissed Yoona at the same time. We're two perfects couples!
...
Mom did a cake for the Sehun's birthday. It is really good and also cute. I really love my mom's cakes! I think Sehun like it too. He ate three pieces of cake! Ahaha.
...
Everyone came back to their houses. I am with Sehun, Suho and Hyesun. We're going to sleep. Sehun will sleep in my room. Mom said yes for only today because it's his birthday. Hyesun will sleep on the coutch.
...
"Sweet heart?" Sehun said.

"Yes?!" I said.

"Come closer I want to give you a big hug for everything you did for me!" He said.

I am in his arm.
...
We woke up like this. I am in is arm and he was playing in my hears when I woke up. SO CUTE! I love him!