Love

Luhan told me that he loves Yoona! He's going to tell her at the movie theater! We are going to whatch a movie today only Sehun, Luhan, Yoona and I!!! My love and my best friends! Sehun will take me at 7:00 pm after the movie we are all going to Yonna's house. The thing is that if Luhan tell Yoona that he loves her it is going to be weird because she have a brother (Baekhyun) and he is annoying... Sehun is here. What? (I look at the time on my phone) it's only 6:20 o'clock.

"Hey Sehun! What are doing it's only 6:20 o'clock!" I ask.

"I only want to be with my girlfriend before the movie!" He answer.

"Awnn you're so cute!" I said smilling to my boyfriend.

He came inside and we spoke. It is 7:00 pm now we need to take Luhan and Yoona. We took Yoona first and Luhan after.

"Hey!" Luhan said.

"Hello." We all answer together.

We are at the movie teather and we're whatching a cute movie. Luhan is speaking with Yoona. We can hear them!

"Yoona?!" Luhan said shyly.

"What?" She ask.

"I love you!" He said.

"Awnn I also love you LuLu!" She said.

Sehun kissed me! After a seconds Luhan kiss Yoona! It's weird to see them like this... For Sehun and I, it is ok but them?! I don't know...