Chanyeol's House

Yoona, Sehun, Suho, Luhan, Kai, Jessica, Seohyun, Taeyeon and I are at the Chanyeol's house. He invited us to eat at his house. I am to shy to speak with Sehun... OH GOD he is coming next to me. He sits next to me but we don't talk .Yoona is with Luhan they are talking, I can hear them.

"It's weird! We never see each other before. But we are the Yuri's best friend! You know her for a long time, me too, but we never hear something about each other...!" Luhan said to Yoona.

"Yes I also think it's weird..." Yoona said.

I am looking to them they are cute together. Sehun come closer to me. He is looking at me, I was looking at Luhan and Yoona so I didn't take care of him... But now the only thing that I see is him. The only thing that I want right now is to be with this boy. We are on the couch, really close! This is cool! I'm tired so I want to sleap or to relax but I can't because I'm not at my home. I yawn. I yawn again...

"You can lie down on me if you want! I saw that you're tire." He said with a cute voice.

"Really can I?!" I said shyly.

"Of course you can sweet heart!" He said cutely.

"Thanks" I said smilling. Why he called me like this?! Never mind it's cute!

"Hum Yuri?!" He said shyly.

"What?" I said.

"I have something to tell you..." He said shyly again.

"What is it?!" I said.

"I love you." He said more shy than never.

"Really?! I also have something to tell you..." I said to the boy I love.

"What?" He said smilling.

"I love you!" I said to Sehun.

When I said this he hug me

"Yuri do you want to come to my home tomorrow?" Sehun asked me.

"Yes of course!" I said.

"But only you and I... I don't want Suho to come!"

"Yes but what are we going to do?" I asked

"I don't know..." Sehun said.

"Maybe we could watch a movie!" I said to Sehun.

Suho is coming.

"We need to go!" Suho said.

"Why?????" I asked to my twin.

"Mom called me. She wants us back home." Suho said.

"I don't want to leave Sehun...." I said sadly because I want to be with my lover...

"You're so cute together! I hope you'll be a couple but Yuri we need to go back home right now." Suho said to us.

"Ok... Bye Sehun, see you tomorrow! Do you want me to bring something to eat for tomorrow?" I said to Sehun.

"Hum no we have all we need at home! Bye I love you!!!!" He said wishpering the last sentence so only Suho and I heard him.

"I love you too! Bye everybody!" I said to them. I can't wait to be with him tomorrow.