Him.

Tonight I received a text from Sehun. Luhan is sleeping at the Yoona's house and Suho at the Hyesun's house. The Luhan's parents are traveling for 4 days so we are alone. I'm not able to sleep. I get out of my bed and I get out of my room. I miss Sehun. I love him and he loves me. I only need to forget Taeyeon. I knock at the Sehun's door.

"Sehunie...!" I said.

He don't answered so I just open the door. He is sleeping. With a picture of us. We took it the first day of our relation. The time pass fast. It already make one month. I lie down next to him. But not really close. I only look at him. He is so cute when he is sleeping.

"I love you Sehunie." I simply said.

He don't react. I kiss him on his forehead. I touched his hair. He open his eyes.

"I only want to be back with you. I love you." I said.

"Come closer." He said.

He take me in his arm.

"We start over. Forget every thing that happened until yesterday. I'll do the same. Just think about the month we pass together. The best month of all my life." He said smiling.

"I love you Sehun." I said.

"I love you too. And I heard everything you said this afternoon." He said.

He kiss my. "I want to touch your lips."
He take my hand "I need to take your hand in mine." At the same time he do all those things, I remember what I said this afternoon. He is doing everything I told. I love him. I need to sleep. We have school tomorrow. The only one who nows that we broke up was Suho, Luhan, Yoona and Chanyeol so it's going to be normal at school.

"So we are back together?!" Sehun asked.

I kiss him.

"Yes." I simply said.

I fall asleep in my boyfriend's arm.

.........

When I woke up, Sehun was not in the bed. I get down at the first floor.
He made the breakfast! So cute.

.........

We are going at school.

"Hey Suho!" I said hugging my twin.

"Hey! Hum... What are you doing with him?" He asked.

"We are back together!!" Sehun said. After saying this, he kissed me.

"Cool!" Suho said.

"Hey Chanyeol!!!! Good news!!! They are back together!!!" Suho said.

"Cool!" Chanyeol said.

The bell ring.

........

"Yuna!" I said whispering.

"What?" She said.

"I am..." I tried to speak but the teacher stopped me.

"Miss Yuri! Stop talking please." He said.

I rite on a sheet of paper 'I am back with Sehun!!!!'. I give it to Yoona.

"OH MY GODDDDDD!!!!" She said screaming.

"Calm down!" I said.

"Stop screaming Miss Yoona!" The teacher said.

"Sorry.." She answered.

........

I pass all the day with Sehun. Everything is normal.

"I love you Yuri." Sehun said to me.

I hug him tight.