Please, don't leave us.

I'm at the hospital. I'm crying. I can't look at him. My brother is on a hospital bed and he is not already dead.

"I will miss you bro." I said crying.

"We're all going to miss you." Sehun said.

"I love you Suho." I said. I kiss him on is forehead.

Bip...Bip...Bip..............

My parents and now my twin?! If I loose someone again, I don't know what I'll do. Sehun take me in his arm.

"Be strong." He said.

"I don't know if I'll be able to..." I answered.

Luhan is coming in the room with Yoona.

"Oh My God. Yuri I so sorry. I hope he'll wake up!" Yoona said hugging me.

Someone enter the room.

"Where is he? I want to see him before he die." Hyesun said screaming.

"Suho please come back to life. We need you. I need you! You are my twin and I don't want to live without you. You are everything for me. Without you, I am nothing. Together we are complete but alone something is missing. When it was hard with our family, with Sehun or with my friends, you always helped me. Without you, who will make my breakfast?! Who will help me. I know Sehun loves me and he is there for me but it's not the same thing, it's not the same love, not the same relation. If you leave us, I'll leave with you. We'll be twins forever. I don't want to live if you are not with me." I said crying. I took the Suho's hand in mine.

"We love you Suho! Please don't leave us." Hyesun said.

"Suho please. Come back. You are my best friend. I need you too! Without you, I know Yuri will be destroyed. She need you. I don't know if this time, I'll be able to make her smile. But I swear that if you die, I'll protect her and you'll stay in my heart forever. We are not just best friends, we are like brothers. So please brother, don't die." Sehun said. He is crying. Omg I don't love to see him cry.

The Suho's hand is in mine.

"Yuri." Suho said.

"OH MY GOD!!!! Suho! Thanks!!!!!!!! You wake up! I thought you would never come back!" I said crying of happiness.

"And I also thought I'll never come back." He said.

"Suho!!" Hyesun said.

"Hey Hyesun." He said.

"I missed you." She said.

"I missed you all!" He answered.

"I thing he need to sleep." I said.

"Yes. We'll come back later." Luhan said.

I was about to leave the room when I heard:
"Yuri, please stay with me." Suho said.

"Do you want me to stay too?" Hyesun said.

"Hum... Sorry I need to be with my twin right now. Maybe later..." Suho answered.

"Okay..." She said sadly.

"Come closer please YuYu." He said.

"I missed you!" I said.

"I want a hug." He said.

I give him a big hug. He kiss me on my forehead.

"I will never leave you alone! I love you sister." Suho said.

I'm in the hospital bed of my brother, in his arm.

"Forever." I said.