Sad...

I am really sad... Today is the funeral of my parents. Sehun wants to come. He really don't like when I'm sad... He tried to make me smiled all the day but it doesn't work... Hyesun will come to see us. We are already there. Luhan is speaking with Yoona. Suho is with some family's friends like my mom's best friend and others. And I am with Sehun. Crying in his arm. I can't believe that I lost my parents... I miss them... I can't believe that I'm at there funeral...

"Sehun" I said crying.

"Yes sweet heart?!" He said.

"Thank you" I said.

"For what?!" he asked.

"For being alive" I answered to my boyfriend.

He only smiled. I smiled too. He kissed me. I hugged him tight. I love him! He is all my life! Someone is coming next to us. It's my uncle. He came from america to see Suho and I.

"Hey Yuri!" He hugged me.

"Hey uncle Himchan!" I said.

"How are you?! He asked.

"Hum... Sad..." I said.

"Yes of course... I didn't though... Sorry!" He said sadly. He is sad too! He lost his sister.

"It's okay..." I said.

"Hum... Who is that boy?!" He asked. He is talking about Sehun.

"This is Sehun. My boyfriend." I answered.

"Hey. Nice to meat you!" Sehun said.

"Yah nice to meat you! I am Kim Himchan, the Yuri's uncle. Her mother was my sister!" He said to Sehun.

"Okay..." Sehun said.

"Where are you leaving now?" My uncle asked me.

"At luhan's house" I answered. My uncle know him and his parents.

"Okay. And Suho too?" He asked.

"Yes! And the Sehun's parents leaved Korea so he also live with us!" I said.

"Okay. Sorry I need to go I want to talk to Suho before I leave" Himchan said.

"Okay. Hum... He is with a girl next to our table!" I said to my uncle.

"Bye! It was nice to see you!" He said to Sehun and I.

Luhan and Yoona are coming. Luhan gave me a big hug. Yoona also hugged me. They are really nice friends for me! I like them! Hyesun is with Suho and uncle Himchan. Everyone is sad... An other sad day of my life!...