Party time!

Tonight it's our party. I have a problem. I don't know what I'll wear tonight!! I need to wear blue clothes because I need to be dressed the same color as Suho. We chose blue. I need to go shopping with Yoona and Suho.

"Lets go!! We'll be late!" I said.

"I'm ready." Suho said.

.........

I decide that I'll not wear a dress. I choose a black skinny jeans and a blue mid belly shirt with a leather jacket and black hight heels. Yoona chose a long pink shirt with a jeans and pink hight heels. Suho wear black jeans with a blue shirt and black shoes. We can't be at home until 8pm but Yoona is going before us to prepare something before the party.

.........

Yoona is gone. I'm alone with Suho. We look so perfect together. I love to pass time only with him!

.........

It's already 8pm. We need to go back home.

.........

We opened the door and all our friend said.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Our birthday was yesterday but we add a show so we couldn't do a party yesterday.

"Oh god this girl is so sexy!" Sehun said looking at me.

He is coming to see me. He kissed me.

The party start!

.........

I drank to much! I don't know what I say or what I'm doing. I don't have controls anymore! I'm dancing with Sehun. I don't know how the night will finish... Seriously Sehun is the sexiest boy in the whole world! I love this guy! Hyesun is also here. She is alone.

"Sehun! Wait a minute I'll be back in a second." I said to my boyfriend.

I am going to talk to Suho. He need to do the first move tonight it is his only chance!

"Suho!" I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Hyesun is alone!" I said.

"And???" He asked.

"You like her! Tonight is our night! We can do what we want! So tell her your feelings! Or kiss her! I don't know. But you need to do something!" I said the more seriously I can. I'm drunk so it's hard...

He's going next to her. He is also drunk but not Hyesun. He kiss her! I am cupid!! Ahahah! Sehun is in my back so I can't see what he's doing. He puts his hands on my hips. He kiss my neck. I'm looking at Suho and Hyesun. I don't know what's going to happen with them. I put my hands on the Sehun's hand. Everything is perfect! Luhan is with Yoona, Suho kissed Hyesun, Sehun is mine!! There is only one thing really strange... Chanyeol is dancing a solo with Kai! Ahahahah! Maybe they are gay?! No they aren't!

.........

It is already 6am. The time pass fast. Everyone need to go back to their house. Luhan and Yoona will sleep in the parents room because Hyesun will sleep in the Suho and Luhan's room. Sehun and I are going in our room. We lie down in the bed. We are close. Very close.

........

We all woke up after 2pm. We are in the kitchen. Suho is doing the "breakfast". What happened to them this night?! I don't know and I think I don't need to know...

"It was cool tonight!" Luhan said.

"What? The party or the after party?" Yoona asked with a big smile.

"Both!" He answered also smiling.

"I thinks everyone had fun all the night!" Sehun said. Really sweet heart you really said this...?

"Yah, we had fun too!" Suho said.

This is the weirdest conversation I had with them...