chapter #1

Chapter 1

      It was midnight and I was 9 years old. I am now sitting in a police boat speeding away from my burning house and all my memories. This is the day I changed. This is the day I saw the anger in this world. This is the day I lost everything. This is what happened....

     I lived in Indigo valley island 4. At the time I was 9 years old. We were all settling down after a wonderful night of Christmas festivities. I know what you're thinking. How can an Enchantress like me; who hosts a god inside their body, celebrate a christian holiday? Well I sure as hell don't have an answer for you. We were all full on goose roast and eggnog ready to drop and sleep. My mama was in the kitchen cleaning up. Even though it was a good time for many people. There was a tragedy that struck that night. My family was wiped out by a magic raid. My family is royalty. I am the Heiress to the throne of the White royal family. And many people wanted my father; Austen White dead.

    My family has made many allies and many foes during their rule. And the foes that we have made did not like the way we changed things around these parts. Me and my family ruled over the first part of the 7 nations. We rule over the first 700 islands in the world. We are the oldest royal family. With the deepest and richest magical history in all the land. We ruled our nation happily with happy citizens. That was until my father made a law. The law would allow for the non-magical people to be treated the same as us. And the other nations followed behind him. And trust me people did not like that at all.

     Soon there were people all around the globe from all 7 nations gathered for a rebellion. The Unofficials. Some of the most dangerous and sadistic bandits and criminals of all time founded this. And they are the people who made my father take their last breath. And soon once I am at my full potential, the rolls will be reversed. I will make them take their last breath. A blood debt is to only be paid in blood. And I won't stop until their debt is paid in full.

    I was heading up to bed after the horrifying scene I had just witnessed. Which was my dear mother and father choking on each other's tongues. A sight I could have lived without for the rest of my life. And I heard screams. I thought it was just my twin aunt's messing around and scaring people shitless. But no. It was far from that. The Unofficals had raided the house. My Uncle Carmeron grabbed me from behind and ran with me outside to drop me in a trapdoor underneath a bush. "Violet. I need you to stay here and be a good girl. We need to go and get the bad people now. Remember what I told you in the library?" I nodded my head yes before responding.

    "There are some horrid things going on now since your papa passed that law. There are now some bad people looking to hurt us. When the time comes; and I tell you to hide, don't move and don't speak. You are our future. Even if we can't be in it." He nods once and closes the trapdoor and slides the bush back into place. I hear him whisper 'I love you my child.' and the leaves rustled indicating that he was running away.

    The screams went on forever. Then all of a sudden they stop. I knew then that everyone I ever knew was gone. And I would never see them again. Soon after I heard voices. A male and a female. They moved the bush and tried to open the trapdoor. I raised my hands ready to unleash the power that I was born with and wreak havoc. The door slowly opened and I saw the faces of the last living relatives I would have in a long time. My uncle Mark and my godmother Maryanne. I was raised to be the woman my parents would have wanted me to be and more. 

    When I was 11 Maryanne passed away. I watched her die in my arms. She was a sick one. She had cervical cancer. And I was the one so called blessed to be there with her for her last moments. The last thing she wanted from this life was for our family to get their revenge. And I'm going to make her last wish come true. I was raised by Uncle Mark alone since then. Every night I have the same nightmares as the night before. I see my home being burned to ashes. And if it is the last thing I do will complete my final mission. Revenge. My name is Violet Aziza White. And I will be the descendant's revenge.