Finally

After they celebrated, they all went home. So basically they were: Jisung and Felix: Jisung's house. Hyunjin and Minho: Hyunjin's house. Jeongin and Seungmin: Seungmin's house. Chan and Changbin: Changbin's house.

At Changbin's house;

Changbin and Chan were watching a movie while eating some snacks. Chan suddenly got up and asked Changbin

Chan: you got alcohol?
Changbin: what!?
Chan: alcohol! Your parents aren't home. They won't come back for 2 days
Changbin: well we have school tomorrow Chan.
Chan: Ha who cares? Now do you have alcohol?

Changbin looked at the TV, thinking if he should tell the other male. He looked back at Chan who was staring at him. He didn't want to disappoint him

Changbin: I do..
Chan: well bring it here
Changbin: I don't think it is a good idea
Chan: just bring it. Your dad won't probably notice. He has a bad memory right?
Changbin: yeah..

Changbin did what Chan told him. He looked at the bottle and then gave it to the other male. Chan poured it in two glasses. He then started drinking. Changbin looked at him with a worried face.

Chan: drink and stop looking at me like that

He couldn't believe that the person infront of him was Chan. He sat next to him and again he did what Chan told him to do.

After some glasses Chan was drunk. Changbin only drank one glass but Chan probably 6-7 glasses.

Chan: Damn! That shit is good
Changbin: slow down. You are drunk
Chan: I don't care.
Changbin: why are u acting like that.
Chan: Hyunjin..He ruined everything. I love Minho and he knew it.
Changbin: w-what
Chan: yeah..
Changbin: does m- Minho knows?
Chan: hmm he used to. He thinks that I move on but I'm still in love with him. It is like an addiction.

Changbin wanted to cry. He wanted to scream.

Chan's POV

As I was talking to Changbin, I turned to him to see his face. But then I saw Minho instead. Changbin was just here where did he go? But Minho was here which is much better. His lips looked lonely. I tried to ignore this thoughts. I meant I wanted to kiss him but what if Hyunjin was here? I didn't want to fight as I was drunk. But this thoughts were getting louder. I grabbed his face and kissed him

3rd person POV

Chan kissed Changbin. The other male was shocked. Changbin thought that Chan liked Minho, then why was he kissing him? Changbin decided to kiss back. They pulled away to get some air before kissing again. Well they were just making out on the couch but it ended up on the bed and blah blah blah...you know what happened next.

Next day Chan woke up with a headache. At first he didn't know where he was but when he saw Changbin next to him, his heart almost stopped. He pinched himself to make sure it was reality and when he realized it was..he almost cried. He got off bed and put his underwear before running to the bathroom. He couldn't believe that his first time was with Changbin and not Minho. He looked in the mirror and slapped himself. He then went back to bedroom. Changbin was still sleeping. He sat next to him.

He realized that Changbin was actually really handsome. Without him realizing he had a smile on his face. Was he developing new feelings for someone else than Minho? Maybe..

Changbin woke up few minutes later. When he saw Chan next to him, watching his phone, half naked his heart almost stopped. His face became red.

Chan: good morning handsome
Changbin: g-good morning..
Chan: it was a good night right?

Changbin jaw dropped. Chan started laughing.

Changbin: I love you
Chan: what-
Changbin: I always love you. I want to be by your side forever. Please be my boyfriend
Chan: i- well. That was- damn. Look I like Minho. Or maybe liked Minho. I don't know if I really like you tho. So how about we give it a try. I mean we just slept together.
Changbin: ofc we can try! We can! I promise you. You will be the happiest man alive.

Chan just laughed at Changbin. He then got off bed and went into the kitchen.

Jisung: so you are telling you guys slept together and now is dating each other?!?!
Minho: that was fast
Jeongin: who is bottom?
Chan: Changbin ofc
Seungmin: damn-
Hyunjin: FINALLY! FI-NA-LLY! ME AND MY BOYFRIEND CAN LIVE IN PEACE! Thank you Changbin I didn't know you will go that far but thank you. I finally have Minho for myself
Changbin: welcome ig?
Felix: that was dramatic
Seungmin: True.

Even tho Changbin knew Chan was only dating him just to forget Minho. He didn't really care. He still had some hopes that Chan will fall in love with him.