Sleepover

Hyunjin was lying on his bed. He kept looking at the old photos he took with Felix. He decided to call him a last time.

"Felix- what do u want?
Hyunjin- I'm sorry Felix. I was just worried about u
Felix- ...
Hyunjin- pls forgive me.
Felix- alright I forgive u
Hyunjin- Thanks babe. Can I come to ur house? Let's have a sleepover
Felix- sure ig. My parents are not at home. They are going to France for work. They will be gone for two weeks. There is only me and Minho. He won't bother u right?
Hyunjin- no not at all
Felix- well see u later then
Hyunjin- yea bye"

Hyunjin quickly got off of bed and prepared his bag. It was the first time he was going to Felix's house. He asked his mom if she could drop him off by Felix's house for a sleepover and she accepted.

*12 mins later* [ Hyunjin knocked on the door and it was Minho who opened it]

Minho: Hey. I'm happy that u and Felix are not mad at each other anymore
Hyunjin: yeahh same. And atleast u don't wear mask in ur house
Minho: haha yeah u can enter

Hyunjin smiled at Minho. When he entered the house he saw Felix running at him

Hyunjin: Hey
Felix: Hyunjin!! Hi! I missed ur hugs so much
Hyunjin: Ha same.

Hyunjin was not understanding why he was not that happy to see Felix. He thought he would be excited but he just looked awkward. He looked at Minho who was in the kitchen cooking dinner and without realizing he had a wide  smile on his face.

Felix- why are u smiling at Minho?
Hyunjin- what? Me? Uhh he..he just looked funny in that apron
Felix- hm let's go in my room

They went in Felix's room. Felix started talking about what happened during when Hyunjin and Felix had that fight. Hyunjin was listening when he saw a picture of Felix and Minho together.

Hyunjin POV

Minho is so cute in that photo. Btw seeing him without his mask is kinda weird but he looks so pretty. Hyunjin no u are dating Felix.

Felix waved his hand infront of Hyunjin's face so he could get his attention and then he continued talking. Hyunjin tried his best on focusing on Felix but he ended thinking about what if Minho was the one who was talking about his journey while cuddling with him.
After 10 mins Minho called them to eat food. Hyunjin went to the bathroom first but on his way he walked by Minho's room. The door was half opened. Hyunjin decided to look inside because he was curious. Minho's room was very pretty but also simple at the same time. He realized that his room smelled like Minho. Minho's scent was like sweet and very addictive. Hyunjin just stand there and looked around when suddenly he came back to reality by Felix shouting his name. They ate the food that Minho prepared and Hyunjin realized Minho was very good at cooking. After that Felix pulled Hyunjin in his room. Felix started cuddling Hyunjin who then went along with it. They cuddle atleast for 20 mins while Felix was still talking about his life. Then Minho knocked on the door and walked in. He was wearing an over sized shirt with cats on it and a sweatpants. Hyunjin smiled at Minho because he found him cute. Felix who saw that didn't really appreciate it.

Minho- sorry for disturbing u but do u guys want some ice cream
Hyunjin- yeah sur–
Felix- no
Hyunjin- what? But I want some
Felix- I don't want to let go of u
Minho- well if u want I can bring it for u
Felix- no thanks Minho but we are good. U can leave good night. And pls don't disturb us again
Minho- yeah sorry.

Felix continued talking. Hyunjin was sad because he wanted to eat ice cream but he didn't say anything because he didn't want to have an other fight with Felix. They went to sleep around 11pm