Weird feeling

3rd person pov

Hyunjin was searching for Felix during lunch time but couldn't find him. He saw Minho instead and decided to ask him.

Hyunjin: heyy mask boy did u see Felix
Minho: nope sorry I was actually searching for him
Hyunjin: oh ok.. BTW are u going to eat?
Minho: no hbu
Hyunjin: no no just asking
Minho: u want to see my face that bad??
Hyunjin: YEA
Minho: sorry but I'm not comfortable with that
Hyunjin: oh it's okay I'm the one who should be sorry
Minho: dw well let search for felix ig

They searched for Felix but in vain. They were both worried as lunch time was almost finished and Felix was still missing. Suddenly Minho started coughing. He was becoming pale. Hyunjin confused asked him if everything was okay but the latter didn't respond and sat down on the floor as if he was weak. Minho took out a sweet from his pocket, he tried to open it but his hands was trembling. He gave it to Hyunjin so he could open it for him. Hyunjin did fast as he could and gave it to Minho. He was very worried, he didn't know what was the problem. Just then Minho took off his mask and put the sweet in his mouth. Hyunjin was stunned he never saw someone that pretty he couldn't stop staring at Minho. He suddenly got this feeling like his heart was beating so fast. He realized that Minho has a mole on his nose. His nose was sharp, cupid lips, his cheeks was a little bit chubby. Minho looked at Hyunjin who was admiring him.

Hyunjin: u are perfect
Minho: what- h-hold on *coughs*
Hyunjin: nothing what is happening??
Minho: I just didn't eat so I don't have a lot of nutrients in my body . Thks Hyunjin
Hyunjin: no problem well i will go. BYE-
Minho- oh ok

Minho pov
Was he scared about my face. I knew it. I'm a monster.

(Sorry I forgot to put the words in italic)