Good enough.

Minho: so, how is your nose?
Hyunjin: broken
Minho: i-....yeah..look Hyunjin I'm sorry. I didn't know it would have finish like that.
Hyunjin: haha, it's okay, I was playing with you. But really my nose is broken.

As they were talking Jisung entered the room. He had this wide smile on his face while he was on his phone.

Minho: who is the lucky one?
Jisung: huh? Uh oh. Well someone I'm not going to tell you.
Hyunjin: just say it idiot
Jisung: no!
Minho: ok! He doesn't want to say. I'm going to see Chan.

Minho left the room leaving  them alone.

Hyunjin: is it Felix?
Jisung: I- how?- tf-
Hyunjin: knew it

When Minho entered the room that Chan was in, the older male looked lost in thoughts. He looked exhausted. But as soon as he saw Minho, his tired face turned into a happy face, a really happy face. Minho sat on his bed and gave him a warm smile. Chan hugged him.

Minho: Hey~
Chan:Hey~
Minho: how are you?
Chan: good! And you?
Minho: I'm good.
Chan: Minho..you won't leave me right?
Minho: ofc not! Why would I leave you?
Chan: because you are with Hyunjin..i-..I have a question.
Minho:...sure what is it
Chan: did you chose Hyunjin over me because I was not good enough?

When Minho heard this his heart almost broke. Chan always asked him the same question. He didn't understand why Chan wanted to be "good enough". Minho loved Chan the way he is. He knew that he was a hardworking person. He didn't want Chan to be like that.

●Flashback●

Chan(8 yrs old): am I good enough Min?
Minho: ofc! Why are you asking this question?
Chan(12 yrs old): am I good enough Min?
Minho: yes. You are Channie.
Chan(14 years old): I'm so sorry! It is all my fault. I was not good enough! I am not good enough right..
Minho: Channie it is not your fault and you don't need to be good enough
Chan(18 years old): why can't I be good enough for you?! What is wrong with me?!
Minho: Channie?! Pls stop this. You are good enough okay? Don't overwork yourself just because of me

●End of flashback●

Chan(now): I was not good enough right?
Minho: Chan pls..you are good enough actually you don't need to be good enough. I love you the way you are. Pls stop overworking yourself for me..or even risking your life!
Chan: but I need to protect you. We protect what we love right?
Minho: ik but..

Just then Jisung and Hyunjin entered the room. Hyunjin knew that Chan would kill him but he didn't really care(because Minho was here). When he saw Chan and Minho hugging he was kinda irritated.

Jisung: whoops sorry for disturbing your lovely moment
Minho: Jisung pls just shut up
Jisung: ok ok sorry-

Minho got a call. He excused himself before leaving the room. It was an unknown number but Minho answered anyway

Unknown- I'm back!
Minho- Huh? Who-

When Minho realized the owner of this voice. He had a wide smile on his face.

Minho-Changbin?!
Changbin- yess! I missed you so much! Tell Chan I will be  here soon. I'm just visiting some relatives!
Minho- ofc! Just let me know when you will visit us! And me too I missed you.
Changbin- yea..Bye Min
Minho- Bye Binnie..

Minho was so happy. Changbin is Minho and Chan's best friend they knew him since they were 10 years old. But Changbin had to move in America because his parents had some work here. Chan was 17 years old, Minho was 15 years old and Changbin was 15 years old. But it was supposed to be for 5 months. Unfortunately his parents got comfortable in America and didn't want to leave. They just came back to Korea for Christmas, New year or just for visiting some relatives.

Minho ran to Chan to tell him the good news.