New couple

[During recess]

Jisung: Hey Felix. Can we talk? In private.
Felix: sure!
Minho: new couple?
Seungmin: ouuuuuuuu
Jisung: oh shut up-

As they left, the others started laughing and talking about Jisung and Felix. They all knew that Jisung was about to confess.

[With Jisung and Felix]

They went in the garden. They stood awkwardly and looked at each other. Just then Jisung broke the silence. He walked toward a box which was on the floor. He picked it up and took out of it, a flower and a pink box. He then threw the box. He walked toward Felix and said

Jisung: Felix..

(Let just skip this moment as I don't know how to write a confession..)

Jisung: will you be my boyfriend
Felix: yes! Yes! Ofc!

Felix hugged Jisung tight. He was so happy that he didn't even realize that he was crying. They pulled away and looked at each other. Felix then kissed Jisung on the lips. It was a short kiss but enough to make Jisung's heart go crazy. The bell rang, they both made a disappointed expression because they didn't have the next classes together.

Felix: we need to go
Jisung: open the box first

When Felix opened the box. There were matching bracelets. Felix couldn't stop smiling.

Felix: thank you so much! I love you..
Jisung: I love you too

(Time skip)

Minho: you cried?
Felix: hmm
Minho: Ha I guess for a good reason huh? Congrats. You guys are a cute couple
Felix: how do you know?!
Minho: it is obvious
Felix: he gave me a bracelet. We have matching bracelet Minho!!!
Minho: I'm happy for you. You deserve it. Now only Changbin and Chan left
Felix: wdym? Oh yeah they are single
Minho: yeah..

Finally they could go back to home. Everyone decided to celebrate for Jisung and Felix. They all knew that they both deserved it.

Jisung was always dating someone new each week. The only person he dated for a long time was Minho. They dated for 3 months. He thought that Minho was his soulmate, his everything as the boy made him feel safe, comfortable and loved. But he ended up losing feelings. He cheated on Minho for 2 weeks with different person each week. He hated himself for that because he knew that Minho was not like everyone. He was struggling to find his other half. But then he met Felix.

Felix him, he also was struggling to find his other half. He met Hyunjin who changed everything for him. He fell in love. He felt loved, protected. He really loved Hyunjin. But they broke up. He tried to find someone else but in vain. Then Hyunjin told him about Jisung having a crush on him. It changed everything. 

Now no one could separate them.

Minho and Hyunjin were proud of them. They both looked at each other and held hands. They were in their own world. Everyone was talking but they were admiring each other. They didn't say anything.

Seungmin noticed it and told everyone. They then all decided to leave without making any noises. Chan him, of course he had to make a noise. He started coughing..fake coughing. Changbin looked at him. He was thinking if Chan was really sick or just pretending. Unfortunately Minho came back to the reality and looked at Chan. Everyone sighed as they looked at Chan who didn't care about them. Hyunjin also sighed. Chan was getting on his nerves. Always ruining his moments with Minho.
He looked at Changbin who also looked at him.

Changbin was confused as Hyunjin was making an expression as if he was trying to tell something

"Hyunjin: please do something. I want to spend time with Minho"

Surprisingly Changbin understood. He also realized that it was a good opportunity to spend time with Chan.

Changbin: Hey Chan, how about you come to my house. Minho looks busy with Hyunjin.
Jeongin: yeah you could also spend some time with Changbin!
Minho: yeah that's a great idea Jeongin!

Chan looked at Jeongin and Changbin with a death stare. He sighed and said

Chan: sure..why not.
Jisung: yeahh!! But before you guys go let's celebrate!
Seungmin and Minho: yep!