27. THE VIDEO CALLS

Start from the beginning

"Adrian wants to talk to Aadya. He is really hurting"

"I know how he must be feeling", swallowing the lump in my throat I continued, "for now it would be better if they don't talk. Aadya is trying to distract herself from all this and focus on work. I think we should give them some time"

"Hmmm... you are right. I actually gotta go. There is something I have to finish", he said trying to sound sincere but it felt like an excuse.

 There is something I have to finish", he said trying to sound sincere but it felt like an excuse

There has to be something. Something that can help me against him.

I have been surfing through the web about Abhimaan Sehgal for five hours and I can't find anything against him except from some minor inconveniences here and there. Disappointed with Google, I closed my laptop and laid back down. If only I could ask Ariv Bhai for help, I for sure would have got a lot of dirt on Abhimaan. But well my brother is not picking anyone's call, he isn't in India and he has not informed anyone about his whereabouts. I sighed at the thought. After a few minutes Ika entered the room. She gave me a tight lipped smile.

What is wrong now?

"Hey bub, what happened?", I asked her about it.

"Nothing, it's just Gio opened up about his past and that's hurting to think how he went through hell alone", she replied holding her tears back.

I didn't want to invade her privacy so I didn't ask her anything further.

"Let's take a nap for some time to refresh our brains", I suggested and we slept in for some time.

(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

We woke up at five in the evening. Manisha bhabhi bought us some snacks and we talked a little for sometime. It was a good distraction that I got after crying my eyes out for a whole week.

Still nothing could fill in the pain of Rian's absence.

But before grovelling to get him back, I have to deal with my messed up life and the bastard Abhimaan.

Manisha bhabhi left the room soon after. I turned to Ika and asked, "Do you think you can hack into Abhimaan's company's security systems and help me find out something"

She may not be a professional but she is a good hacker.

"I will try my best", she said and took her laptop.

Her fingers glided over the keys smoothly as codes and numbers flashed on the screen. Computer wasn't my favourite subject in school, so all this seemed to be like rocket science to me. I let her do whatever she was doing.

Suddenly, I heard Ekaksh Bhai's deep voice calling me. I gave a nod to Ika telling her to continue her work while I left for Bhai's room. I knocked at the door and Manisha Bhabhi opened it. Bhai's back was facing me as he was doing something on his laptop. I understood what this is for.