The End of Year 1

Start from the beginning

Then before Dumbledore could sit down Percy jackson. "I think you are forgetting a few more people. Mr dumbledore. I award Mr Draco Malfoy, for keeping his cool and using great logic to solve a difficult riddle, I award 50 points."

Draco went red blushing as Slytherin cheered for their housemate. Snape was even smiling a bit seeing his godson earn huge points for Slytherin. Dumbledore wanted to stop her but Percy glared at him. Then she said, " To Miss Aishi Merha whose heart is always there to protect the people she loves and put a smile on their face to forget the darkness around them, I award 50 points."

Aishi covered her face with her hands as all the Hufflepuffs cheered. They were tied for the house cup. Percy raised her hand. The room gradually fell silent. "There are all kinds of courage," said Percy, smiling. "It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I therefore award 50 points to Mr. Neville Longbottom." Someone standing outside the Great Hall might well have thought some sort of explosion had taken place, so loud was the noise that erupted from the tables. Harry, Aishi, Draco, Ron, and Hermione stood up to yell and cheer as Neville, white with shock, disappeared under a pile of people hugging him. He had never won so much as a point for Gryffindor before.

Harry, still cheering, nudged Ron in the ribs and pointed at Pucey, who couldn't have looked more stunned and horrified if he'd just had the Body-Bind Curse put on him. "Which means, for the first time in history 3 houses won the cup" Percy called over the storm of applause, for even Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff were celebrating "We need a little change of decoration." She clapped her hands. In an instant, the green hangings had also scarlet and yellow and some silver became gold or black; the huge Slytherin serpent moved to one corner and the Gryffindor lion took its place on the other with the Hufflepuff badger below.

Snape was shaking Professor McGonagall's hand and Sprout's hand. He caught Harry's eye and Harry knew at once that Snape's feelings toward him had changed. It seemed as though life would be back to normal next year, or as normal as it ever was at Hogwarts. It was the second-best evening of Harry's life, better than winning at Quidditch, or Christmas, knocking out mountain trolls....meeting Aishi.... he would never, ever forget tonight. Harry had almost forgotten that the exam results were still to come, but they did.

To their great surprise, both he and Ron passed with good marks; Hermione and Draco, of course, had the best grades of the first years even to their surprise Aishi topped most classes. Even Neville scraped through, his good Herbology mark making up for his abysmal Potions one. They had hoped that Goyle, who was almost as stupid as he was mean, might be thrown out, but he had passed, too. It was a shame, but as Ron said, you couldn't have everything in life. And suddenly, their wardrobes were empty, their trunks were packed, Neville's toad was found lurking in a corner of the toilets; notes were handed out to all students, warning them not to use magic over the holidays ("I always hope they'll forget to give us these," said Fred Weasley sadly); Hagrid was there to take them down to the fleet of boats that sailed across the lake; they were boarding the Hogwarts Express; talking and laughing as the countryside became greener and tidier; eating Bettie Bott's Every Flavor Beans as they sped past Muggle towns; pulling off their wizard robes and putting on jackets and coats; pulling into platform nine and three-quarters at King's Cross Station.

It took quite a while for them all to get off the platform. A wizened old guard was up by the ticket barrier, letting them go through the gate in twos and threes so they didn't attract attention by all bursting out of a solid wall at once and alarming the Muggles. "You must all come and stay this summer," said Ron, " I'll send you an owl." "Thanks," said Harry, "I'll try you know how my dad is to your family," Draco said

"Sure my uncle had left the army to stay in London with me" Aishi said. Percy chuckled as they all headed to the gate.

People jostled them as they moved forward toward the gateway back to the Muggle world. Some of them called: "Bye, Harry!" "See you, Potter!" "Still famous," said Ron, grinning at him. "Not where I'm going, I promise you," said Harry. He, Aishi, Draco,Ron, and Hermione passed through the gateway together. "There he is, Mom, there he is, look!" It was Ginny Weasley, Ron's younger sister, but she wasn't pointing at Ron. "Harry Potter!" she squealed. "Look, Mom! I can see "Be quiet, Ginny, and it's rude to point." Mrs. Weasley smiled down at them.

"Busy year?" she said. "Very," said Harry. " HARRRYYYY!!!!!" He gets picked up and Harry smiles seeing him on Uncle Leo's shoulders. " WELCOME HOME BUDDY!" "Leo put him do..." Percy gets tackled by her other friends and cousins. The kids all laughed till someone called out Aishi.

" Aishi!!!" A man's voice called out and Aishi turned to the voice and ran up to him. " MAMA! (Mama in Hindi means uncle) " she yells as she jumps into his arms and he lifts her with ease. (He is in the top pic)

"Oh..." "My...." "Holy Hotness" Percy, Leo and Piper said seeing Aishi's uncle. Even Harry got a bit nervous seeing how tough and powerful-looking he was.

"I knew she has an uncle but how is this muggle hot?" Draco said

"Must be the genes" Hermione said "At least we know how Aishi could be when older" Ron teased which got him a punch in the gut by Harry.

" you must be percy Jackson, I am Aishi's uncle, Shiva," He said as Percy shook his hand "Aishi told you about me?" She asked, "Yes and another person."

" yahoo!" Krishna pops up behind him in mortal clothes but still has a peacock feather in his hair. There was another man as well who was taller than Krishna and also a bit buff.

" Krishna bau! Balaram bau" Aishi said hugging them both.

" Cookie thief!" Percy said pointing at krishna who smiled. " Oh, you have met?" Shiva said

"Kanna steal Professor percy cookies when she makes a batch " Aishi said.

"To be honest, they are delicious as kheer" Krishna said eating a blue cookie from the jar he was holding. " OI, THAT JAR WAS IN MY LOCKED LUGGAGE! HOW THE HELL DID YOU?"

"Kanna is a trickster" Balaram sighed. Krishan smiled as Percy angrily went to him soon it became a cat-and-mouse chase except it was a god and and demigod over cookies. " GIVE THEM BACK YOU COOKIE THIEF!" Percy yelled, "DON'T MAKE ME USE RIPTIDE!"

"NEVER!" Everyone else was bursting out in laughter as the chase happened ending the year with a smile.

Bonus

All the people in the Underworld who are watching are laughing like crazy seeing the chase.

Even some Indian gods and goddesses were chuckling at the mischievous moment Lord Krishna was facing as he was on top of a tree in the street hiding from percy who was trying to climb it but others were trying to stop her and calm her.

"Either this reminds me of when Yashoda punished Krishna or when Radha chased Krishna " Aishi said. " I think the second one" Shiva said " there is a aura around percy which is not greek"