53

Nayeon was in Jeongyeon's bed and was texting while waiting for the girl to come out of the shower.

-Know that it's your fault...- Jeongyeon kept muttering in the bathroom, unaware of the other's presence in her room. -Why don't you want to come down?- Nayeon held back her laughter at the conversation Jeongyeon was having with her member. -I know, I know, she's a deceiver. She had made me believe too that we would do something. My fault? Tsk. I was just teasing her. Come on, now come down, I have other things to do, it's only six o'clock.

After some more discussion, Jeongyeon finally came out of the bathroom in some house clothes and found herself facing Nayeon in her bed with her cell phone in her hand.

-What are you doing?- asked the girl approaching her.

Nayeon moved so she couldn't see her phone. -A little privacy.

-Okay... What a temper. It's my room, why don't you leave?- she asked her, uncovering her, thus revealing her bare legs (she was only wearing a hoodie). She narrowed her eyes and began to focus but it was no use. -Again!?- Jeongyeon asked angrily, going to lock herself in the bathroom. -What problems do I have lately? It's all her fault. Why is she so sexy?

Needless to say, Nayeon was still hearing everything and laughing silently. When she came out of the bathroom, she sat next to Nayeon and watched as she concentrated on writing something and with a small smile on her face.

-Who are you writing to?

-Dylan.

The girl frowned and sat down next to her. -What do you have so much to say to each other?

-He informed me that the magazines were a success and he asked me if I would be willing to take a few more shots.

-Mh. And what do you want to do?

Nayeon shrugged. -I would like to. We are organizing a meeting. He said he's coming to New York for Fashion Week, so we might see each other one of those days and he even invited me to Fashion Week as his guest! Finally someone who understands where I belong!

-I'm also going to Fashion Week every year. I am one of the financiers.

Nayeon turned to her. -But you never invited me.

-For obvious reasons, we hated each other before, right?

-You didn't invite me this year either.

-I forgot about it.

-Or maybe you want to go and see all those girls alone, without any strings attached.

-Tsk. Tell him you thank him but you'll come with me.

-No. He is a famous stylist, going with him would make me more successful.

-Whatever.- she said, getting up.

-Where are you going?

-I'm going to make a work call.

Nayeon continued to focus on her phone, while Jeongyeon left the room and went downstairs. She looked up the contact on her cell phone and called.

-Oui?

-Oui your ass. Nayeon is my girlfriend, don't-

-Really!? Congratulations, you are truly lucky.

-Yes I know.

-I told you you'd end up together, Jeong! Then? How is she in bed? I admit I would have liked to find out.

-No, no, now you listen to me: you won't find out anything and if this is the reason why you invited her to Fashion Week-

Dylan started laughing. -I was joking. So this is serious... I've never seen you so possessive of a girl.

-It's serious and I don't need a stylist and model to take her away from me.

-Jeong, whoever is by her side will never be able to take her away from you, because she only has eyes for you, for her there is only you. But I get your point, so I'll tell her that I have to bring a model friend of mine because I promised her.

-Good.

-See you at Fashion Week.

-Yes, bye.

-By- She ended the call.

-She is technically not your girlfriend.

Jeongyeon literally jumped in fright. -Tzuyu! Why do you appear like this!?

-I've always been here.- her sister said, getting up from the sofa. -You never asked her to be her girlfriend and she never asked you. You're just dating.

-It's the same thing.

-Not at all. Take the plunge and ask her.

Jeongyeon snorted. -It's not that easy, I've already opened up enough.

-Ask her to be your girlfriend and see how she runs to Fashion Week with you. I'm going to take a shower.- Jeongyeon stayed in the living room for a while, thinking about what to do. -Did you clean my room? It smells good! Thank you!

Both Jeongyeon and Nayeon, in two different rooms, laughed out loud.

🫧

-What do you mean you f*cked in my bed!?- Tzuyu shouted when her best friend told her about it. -Remind me to burn it.