24

It had been a month since the mysterious girl disappeared from Jeongyeon's life, and the girl never seemed to be the same.

-I hate seeing her like this!- Nayeon exclaimed. -We met and she didn't offend me. This thing bothers me that-

-Feelings of guilt.- Tzuyu immediately interrupted her. -Maybe... We should tell her.

Nayeon's eyes widened. -Are you crazy!?

-Maybe Marilyn likes her deep down and they can start a serious story.

-Tsk. I don't think Marylin is her type.

-Oh no? Yet it seems to me that she is.

-When she finds out who's under that mask she'll hate her with all of herself and she'll be disgusted to think she's slept with her.

-Okay... What did Marilyn do to deserve all these insults?

Let's just say Nayeon wasn't exactly talking about Marilyn.

-Nothing but we know Jeongyeon, right? Marilyn doesn't fit into her canons.

-This is true. She's passionate about books, she's so boring.- Nayeon shook her head. -I though... Let's not tell her the girl's identity, let's say she was an actress we paid, but let's tell her the truth.

-Tzu... I don't know. Jeongyeon already hates me...

-I know but this way the guilt will eat you up, Nay.

-Tsk. Guilt feelings. I don't know what they are.

-Do what you want. You know where to find me if you change your mind.

-At Sana and Miyeon's house?

The Latina gave her one last glare and left the office.

🫧

-Hello, I'm looking for a dress for a date.

The girl turned around and immediately found a familiar face. -Tzuyu, bye.

-Hi Sana. So what do you recommend?

-What kind of date is it?

-Mh... Elegant, I would say.

-And who has the honor?

-You know the one who works at Nayeon's, Mina?

-She also works for me.

-Right. We're going out tonight.

-Ah. Awesome. What color are you looking for?

-I don't know. Surprise me.

🫧

-Momo... I'll be honest with you. I didn't tell you one thing.- Dahyun confessed sitting in front of her girlfriend in the bar where they met after work.

-What? You're scaring me.

-It's not about us but I don't like keeping secrets to myself. Don't tell anyone.- Dahyun whispered to Momo.

-What is it about?

-Okay... A month ago I heard smoke coming from the bin under Nayeon's mansion and found a pink wig. Remember that girl Jeongyeon used to hang out with?

-Ah ah...

-I think it's Nayeon.

Momo's eyes widened. -But Nayeon is seeing D.O. She also sent me to buy her a dress for last night's date.

-Maybe Nayeon doesn't want to admit that she likes Jeongyeon and she is using D.O.

-That would be terrible! What should we do, Dahyun?- Momo asked extremely confused.

-Listen, just as I was silent, you'll have to do it. If Nayeon finds out that we know, and for whatever reason Jeongyeon finds out the truth, she will blame us and it will be the end of us.

-Fine. I don't even like Jeongyeon. She deserves it.

🫧

Jihyo opened the door and, surprisingly, it wasn't Tzuyu.

-Good evening Miss.

-Good evening Jihyo.

-Mrs. Im is not at home.

-I'm not here for her. Is Nayeon at home?

-Yes, I'll call her right away.

-Don't worry, I'll go.

-But if she knows that I let you in... She will kill me!

Jeongyeon casually passed Jihyo and went upstairs. She arrived at Nayeon's room, whose door was open, and entered without problems.

-Jeongyeon?

-You... You disgust me.

-Finally an insult! You've been hanging that face for a month.

Jeongyeon laughed bitterly. -You can stop pretending. Tzuyu told me what you did. I can't believe I fell in love with my worst enemy.

Nayeon's heart started pounding. -What-

-Admit it, Nayeon, you like me. You always liked me, didn't you?

-Tsk. In your dreams.

-No, in my dreams you are without clothes.- Nayeon was almost paralyzed. -But... Because of you I didn't eat for a month, I was involved in a vicious circle...

-What do you mean?

-That I started taking drugs, Nayeon. I had never experienced all this and it's absurd because I didn't even know who the girl behind the mask was. And now... Look at me.

-Why did you take drugs, Jeongyeon?

-Why? Because of you and your games! I'm not the one leaving the girls! They are bored with me! This is the truth!

Nayeon opened her eyes. The clock struck two in the morning. -No! I don't feel guilty! Stupid dream! Damn it!

She hit the pillow with her fist and let out a loud scream.