22

It had now been two weeks and Nayeon and D.O. saw each other frequently, same with Jeongyeon and the mysterious girl with pink hair. Neither Jeongyeon nor Minhyuk had bothered D.O., as Tzuyu expected. Speaking of Minhyuk, the girl she consoled eventually got back with her girlfriend.

-You're an idiot!

-Who? My sister?- Tzuyu asked entering the Im house.

-How do you know it?

-Because she always makes you scream like that.

-And I hope to make her scream like that just for work.- Jeongyeon commented coming out of the kitchen.

-Okay... What are you doing here?-Tzuyu asked.

-I'm here for Jieun, of course. But she is not at home.

-Mh... Your mother is suspicious in the last few weeks.

-Don't start it, Tzu.

-Okay, okay.- The brunette smoothed her hair. -So, why are you screaming so much?

-Can't you see it? She got coffee on my skirt.

-It was an accident. If I had wanted to do it by mail I would not have used coffee.

-Oh no? And what?

-Acid.

Nayeon rolled her eyes. -Jihyo! There is one thing to take to the laundry!

-Right away, miss.

-I'm going to take off my skirt. You keep an eye on your sister.

-Why don't you change here? We are all women, aren't we?

-Because you're a pervert.

-Not with you, honey.- Jeongyeon said as she walked back to the kitchen.

Nayeon went upstairs and her friend decided to follow her. She took some comfortable shorts, while she handed the skirt to Jihyo.

-Nice butt.

-Tzuyu!

-Mh... I've already seen it somewhere.

-Um... On me?

-Well yes... But usually I don't look at your butt.

-You're doing it now.

-Yes but... Nothing, I don't know what I'm referring to. Do you still have that red top?

-I won't lend it to you.

-I tried.

The two went downstairs and found Jeongyeon sitting comfortably on the couch sipping her coffee as if nothing had happened.

-Are you seeing D.O. today?-Jeongyeon asked looking at her phone.

-It's none of your business.

-I asked. You are seeing each other often. Who knows, maybe he's using you to become our lawyer.

-He's not that kind of person. Aren't you seeing your girlfriend tonight?

-Girlfriend? What girlfriend?

-I heard Minhyuk talking about it.-Tzuyu intervened for the first time.

-Yes, I'm meeting her.

-Is it something serious or am I wrong?- asked the Latina.

-Serious? Absolutely not.

-But you like to do her. More than you liked that blonde.- her sister affirmed.

-It might be... She's good in bed, that's all. We are in tune. I am convinced that all she does is spending the day fantasizing about me.

-Eww!- Tzuyu exclaimed.

-You want to tell me that you don't fantasize about her?- Nayeon asked sitting next to her.

-I'm not denying it.

🫧

-It's the last evening, then you'll be free.- Nayeon said to Marilyn. -No one will ask you questions anymore, not even Tzuyu.

-Perfect. I hope everything works out. That girl doesn't deserve anything she has.- Marilyn said rather angry.

🫧

-Why the cologne?- asked Minhyuk on his friend's bed.

-Don't you think you took advantage of me a little too much? I told you you could stay for a few days, not forever.

-You don't even use this room.

-He's still here!?- Tzuyu yelled from the bathroom. -Tell your friend not to leave his microscopic panties around!

-I'm going.

-You didn't answer me. Why the cologne?

-No particular reason.

🫧

The so-called "Cotton Candy" looked at herself in the mirror that she always carried with her in her purse. It was the last night, the last time she would be in that bed, the last time she would be in her arms, so hostile but also so familiar. She hated that person, but she loved the Jeongyeon she saw in her bed. She loved their close relationship because, yes, there was chemistry between them, at least from that point of view. She had to admit that she almost wanted to give up on her plan but, remembering who Jeongyeon was and who she (Cotton Candy) was, she shook her head and decided to proceed as planned. They would be together one last time and then she would tell her she got bored about playing and she wanted a new victim, maybe someone more interesting. If this was a lie? Wanting someone else next to her wasn'y, but wanting someone more interesting was. It really was. Dabbing the purple lipgloss to her lips, she sighed. It was better if she started to focus totally on that other person hovering around her, so that she would forget Jeongyeon Yoo forever. Never in her life would she have thought that she would be sleeping with her, initially for revenge; never that she would love when her hands ran over every single inch of her skin; never that she would dream of her at night and wet her bed, certainly not out of fear; never that she wanted to have another bite and another on her whitish neck; never that she liked the essence of her perfume on her; never that she would end up just thinking those things about Jeongyeon. A shiver ran through her spine.

-We have arrived.- the taxi driver told her.

Nayeon put on the pink wig and got out of the car.

here we go! happy plot twist!
if you suspected it, congratulations