"She'll be here in the afternoon. Around two o'clock, alright?"

"Yes!" Nari clapped her hands, then suddenly wrapped her arms around my waist. "You're the best girlfriend Minho ever had! Also the only one, but still the best one! He better marry you."

I smiled hard at this. Hearing his sister liked me was one of the best things. "I hope he will."

"He should." She stated. "And he is going to, because I will force him!"

I chuckled. "Alright. So, shall we get up?"

"Yep." She already got out of the bed, energetic as hell. "Can you help me pick clothes?"

"Sure."
I followed her into her room. Her closet wasn't a walk-in one, but still pretty big. "I think you have more clothes than me, lucky girl."

"Really?" Nari furrowed her eyebrows. "Hm."

"I'm pretty poor." I said with an exhale, but not really shame. This was a six-year-old anyway. "Very poor."

"Is that why you're staying with us?" She asked as I sat down on the bed and nodded. "Do you have a house?"

"Had."
Okay, maybe I was kinda ashamed.
"I sold it to get more money."

She pouted. "But that's sad. Now I feel bad." So she climbed onto my lap. "You can always stay with us. Even sleep in my bed. I promise."

A warm feeling flowed everywhere in my body. "I'm very grateful for that."

"I would've lent you my clothes if we had the same size." She added before holding up a pink shirt and a white skirt. "What about this?"

"Perfect."
I helped her get dressed, then attempted to make a braid in her long hair. It wasn't perfect, but Nari liked it, so kept it in.

For breakfast we had eggs and a toast. Nari happily explained what else she did while we were on holidays. Baked, learned letters, watched movies, played outside...

"Do you want to watch a movie?" She peeped. "Before Tessie comes and we go bake with her?"

"Yeah, of course." Fast, I put our dirty plates away and placed Nari on the giant couch. "Which movie would you like?"

"Thomas told me to watch She's The Man." She explained. "So can we watch that one?"
I thought for a second, then nodded.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Around two o'clock, Teresa arrived and got attacked by hugs from Nari. I laughed, hugged her too, and offered something to drink.

"My parents have been asking so much about the trip, oh my god." Teresa chuckled at the dining table. "But how are you? After the... you know?"

"It's going better." I confirmed. "Less stressed now I finally told Minho and everyone else. And you?"

"Overcame the shock." She said. "And I'm kinda glad we're back now. It was quite a long vacation."

"True."

"Tessie?" Nari poked her on her arm. "Quinn and I wanted to bake something! Do you want to help? We can make cookies and eat them all, except for the most beautiful one, because we'll save that one for Minnie."