20 - AOBA JOHSAI VS KARASUNO

guys this was so boring to write u gots no idea

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

THE SETTER FROM THE OTHER SIDE SERVED, BUT IT ENDED UP GOING OUT.

Osi giggled, "He must be so mad! Aha!"

"If somebody was teasing me like that on the field, I would beat them up," Yusa huffed, leaning back in her chair. "Oikawa must be a real pain to be against."

The libero from the other side seemed to predict what Oikawa's serve was going to do, and just as it curved away from its' straight path, he received it and sent it to their setter, who sent it to the orange boy, spiking it down so fast L/N could barely see.

"That quick really is... quick." Auyumi chuckled. "I wonder how he moves like that."

"That can't be fair!" Osi whined, sinking down into her seat.

It wasn't long until Aoba Johsai had called a time-out. Gigi scrunched up her nose. "That's weird. Why would they call for a timeout?"

"Maybe he wants to talk with them?" Auyumi scratched her cheek.

Oikawa had a coy smile, and the Karasuno people looked mad.

"I wonder what they're talking about," L/N murmured, eyes half-lidded as she stared down.

The setter from the other side tried to pull another setter dump, but Iwaizumi and Oikawa quickly caught on and blocked it easily.

"You shouldn't try and rush a setter dump, you know, it's too easy to shut down," he taunted.

Again, Oikawa targeted the setter so that he couldn't make the set because he had the first touch, and their bald spiker got shut down by a block.

"Oh wow," Gigi blinked froggishly. "Oikawa isn't thinking like the others. He's... analyzing every move their setter makes. That's... kind of scary."

L/N pressed her lips together in a thin line, balling her fists. I get what those people mean now. Oikawa is really amazing. He's so interesting, with every move he does, but... I still want...

Iwaizumi spiked the ball down, balling up his fists and cheering, ...to look at you.

Karasuno quickly used both of their time-outs after Oikawa kept targeting the same guy, number 5. He looked upset, as the ball kept going out of play and it was his fault.

Osi frowned, "Poor guy. He keeps messing up the balls. If it was me, I'd feel really bad..."

"Well, you do like the guy that's doing it to him," Yusa raised her brow, which made the pigtailed girl scoff.

"Hey, doesn't Oikawa look kind of weird?" Auyumi pointed down, and he was sitting on a bench by himself, eyes shut. "He's just sitting alone. He did that the first timeout they called, too."

"That's a ritual he does to keep himself from breaking concentration," L/N pushes her face up. "Because... that's why the other team called a time-out."

The bald guy slammed the ball down, past Kunimi's hand, and basically growled, celebrating his win. "Woah!" Osi gasped.

"He always takes the bait that Oikawa gives him," Yusa hummed. "But he seems pretty strong. Not bad."

"Woah! You gave a compliment to a guy?!" Osi gasped again, eyes sparkly. "Then he must be pretty cool! Maybe they are giving him too much crap!"

The little orange boy yelled, "Bring it here!" to their setter, and it seemed Iwaizumi realised something, but a little too late, because he was only half there when he tried to block the orange boy.