10 - STAY?

kawa says: politics are stupid!

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

AND JUST LIKE THAT, THEIR MOVIE (AND CUDDLING SESSION) WAS OVER. It felt as if it went by far too quickly, the feeling of having his favourite girl in his arms was a feeling Iwaizumi couldn't get enough of.

As the credits started to play, he let out a heavy sigh and looked down at the girl who was now cradled in his arms. He shook her a little, a playful smirk teasing his lips. "Hey...hey. Wake up sleepy head."

No response. He shook her a little harder.

No response. Iwaizumi muttered under his breath, bringing out his phone and checking the time. It was 3 in the morning, and everything still dark. Only now could he feel his eyes getting drowsier and tiredness overcome him.

Looking at her sleeping face, he could only smile as he listened to her faint snores and sort of recoil a little when bits of drool fell out of her mouth. But even if she was getting him a bit dirty, he still thought she looked really damn cute.

Who even allowed her to look this nice?

It was like god hand-crafted her.

Taking one last look at her, he felt himself smile one last time before finally going to sleep.

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

"Huh...?"

L/N rubbed her eyes, only feeling her hand move away from somebody else's. Looking down, she saw a male's hand. Looking up, she saw a (very attractive) male's face. Then she realised his arm was around her.

Oh. It was Iwaizumi.

Wait...

IT WAS IWAIZUMI?!

AND HE HAD HIS ARM AROUND HER?!

She nearly shrieked but covered her mouth by diving her head into her pillow, then looked up slightly at him. L/N's face went a deep red, her eyes now darting around the room. Her heart was beating quicker now.

And as embarrassed as she was to be cuddling up to him, she didn't actually mind. He was so...warm...and-and comforting. And as much as she wanted to cuddle up with him forever, she knew she couldn't.

So, she slowly started to remove his arm from her shoulders and with much hesitation, start to get out of her bed.

But Iwaizumi wouldn't have that. Even if he wasn't conscious, he still wouldn't let her go. He dragged her back into her bed, but instead of only his arms wrapped around her, he was cradling her with his whole body.

If L/N was flustered before, you could say she was overheating now. His arms were holding onto her waist, keeping her in place.

"Stay..." He muttered lowly into her ear. When he said that, she felt as if her heart had stopped working.

She nearly shrieked again, covering her mouth by digging her face into her pillow again. But eventually, as she saw she couldn't move without waking him up completely, she complied. Laying in his arms.

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

For another 2 hours. 30 minutes in, she had gotten slightly bored and started to watch random videos on her phone. While she was scrolling through, she had felt something shift, and as she looked behind her, she saw Iwaizumi slowly start to wake up.

She turned around and switched off her phone so she could face him. Her blush had died down a lot but was still pretty visible. "Um- good morning."

Iwaizumi looked surprised to see you so close to him, a small blush blooming on his cheeks. "Hey." He said smoothly.

And oh my god she couldn't keep her composure. L/N, who tried to look calm, failed miserably and started to tremble a little.

His morning voice was so hot. Like his normal voice was pretty deep, but his morning voice was even deeper, scratchy, and raspy overall.

why am i so 😧

"I'll make um- breakfast!" She got up, and quickly ran out of the room. Leaving Iwaizumi there, laying down.

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

Iwaizumi, who was now changed back into his normal clothes, walked down to see L/N. She also changed into casual clothes, cooking some eggs.

She then got out two plates, and put them on the table, putting half of the eggs on each. He sent her a nod and smiled. "Thank you."

"No problem! You're my friend, after all."

He smiled at the words, though a small pit formed in his stomach. Were they really friends? Did friends really cuddle each other, and hope for the first thing they see first thing in the morning was the other's face?

He shook his head, ridding himself of the thoughts and sat down. They both thanked God for the food, then started to eat.

As Iwaizumi ate, he looked up to L/N who was also eating. "By the way, where's your aunt?"

She swallowed her food and looked into his eyes. "She's on a work trip. She'll be back in 2 days." He nodded in response.

They both then ate in silence. They both then were basically sat frozen on the spot once they had realised a small detail.

'She made me food and I'm in her house...'

'I made him food and he's in my house...'

'SHE'S LIKE MY HOUSEWIFE.'

'I'M LIKE HIS HOUSEWIFE.'

Iwaizumi started to choke, him coughing into his arm in response, the girl leaning over and panicking.

"O-oh my gosh, I'll call an ambulance!"

"N-no! I'm fine!"

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

"Do your parents care that you stayed over?" L/N asked as she and Iwaizumi started to walk out of her house, making sure she locked it before leaving. Iwaizumi yawned, then let out a heavy breath.

"Eh, probably not. They think I'm always staying over at Oikawa's." He swung his keys around his finger. She nodded, her smoky breath making fog in the air. There was a long silence as they started to walk back to his house. She rubbed her gloved palms together, looking down at her footprints in the show.

It wasn't that long until they made it back to his.

"So, bye I guess," She said nervously. She had read some romance mangas and every time the boy went back home, right before she left, he would give the girl a kiss. Would he be like those romantic guys in romance novels?!

The answer was probably not.

"Yeah...see you at school tomorrow." He nodded. He twisted the key to open his door, making it unlock. L/N stood there for a couple of seconds, some snow falling onto her hair.

And right before Iwaizumi walked in, he chuckled at her, brushing the snow out of her hair and patting her head. Then he walked in.

She stood there, frozen on the spot. Then, she touched her burning cheeks and started to walk back. She touched her hair almost hesitantly.

A grin spread across her lips, as she hugged herself and laughed lightly as she walked back.

Maybe he wasn't as romantic or as good as a sweet-talker as the boys in a romance novel, but he sure as hell was as dreamy as them.