19 - SETTER VS SETTER

ok dudes i went on a rampage and wrote like 3 chapters tonight. they will be posted probably consecutively

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

L/N LOOKED UP AT THE LARGE BUILDING.

"It's bigger than I imagined," she gripped the strap of her bag and cringed. Auyumi turned to her, smiling kindly.

"Well, there was a game yesterday, but you didn't end up coming, right?" L/N's face fell in shock as she turned to her friends.

"Huh?! There was?!"

"Yeah! We tried to text you, but you never responded." Osi sighed. "You know, F/N-chan... a certain number 4 looked pretty distressed whenever he would look over to the bleachers..."

Yusa smacked Osi on the back of her head, letting out a dreary sigh. "Shut up. Don't make L/N feel worse than she does. Just look at her."

The two looked at her, L/N's face was pale with shock and she was wilting like a dead flower. Auyumi came and placed a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

"I think Aoba Johsai are here already," Gigi pointed, and her eyes immediately followed. They were getting out of a bus, and the coaches seemed to carrying most of the stuff. It looked like a lot of effort.

L/N stared a little, biting down on the inside of her cheek. I could help... She quickly shook the thought away, but it still lingered. She looked for Iwaizumi. He was talking with Oikawa about one thing or another, then smacked him on the head and glared.

While his friend was still bent down from the pain, he locked eyes with L/N. A soft smile spread across his lips, and he gave her a nod of acknowledgement.

Her cheeks flushed red and she gave him a small wave and a cute smile back. She looked away, side to side, before rushing up to him. "Hey!"

"Hey." He grinned.

She suddenly forgot why she went up to him, catching the snickers and smiles of her friends behind her in the corner of her eye, she shook her head and scrunched up her nose. "I..."

L/N took in a deep breath, before placing her hand on top of his, nails digging into the sleeve of his jacket. "Good luck, Iwaizumi-san! I know you don't need it, but still!"

She had said a bit too loudly, catching the attention of others around them. He didn't even react to the coos of his teammates, only focusing directly on her. The tips of his ears went red, and he chuckled. "Thanks. I guess I can't lose now. See you," he gave her a pat on the top of her head, before walking off.

L/N stood there in shock for a second, watching as his teammates teased him, and he smacked each one of them for it.

Her friends rushed up to her, all having their own form of a devious grin.

"You two are soooo freaking cute!!" Osi squealed.

"He looked at you so kindly," Auyumi flushed pink.

"You two make me sick," Yusa deadpanned.

"He has a crush on you," Gigi shrugged, walking away. "I don't know what the big deal is. Anyways, we should go now, if we want to get a good seat. There's a bunch of people here."

"Uhm- y...yeah!" L/N shook her hair and covered the lower half of her face. "We should go! Now! Bye!"

She rushed off, gripping the handles of her bag hard. Osi cackled, her shoulders shaking as laughter poured out of her, "Is she still gasp- in denial?!"

Yusa took ahold of her bag straps and pulled her as she kept snorting and laughing, rolling her black eyes and letting out a loud huff.

.・゜-: ✧ :-