12 - HORROR MOVIE

kawa says: LAST CHRISTMAS I GAVE YOU MY HEART BUT THE VERY NEXT DAY YOU GAVE IT AWAY

.・゜-: ✧ :- 

AS SHE WAS INVITED TO COME AND WATCH THE BOYS PRACTICE LATER AT NIGHT, she couldn't help but be slightly worried while walking alone. L/N had always been more of the meek, scared, and even cowardly type, who would jump at the slightest of noise in the bushes.

But when her bestest friend invited her personally and gave her that cute, hopeful look, she couldn't find it in her heart to say no. So here she was, walking alone in the cold night air. She was standing outside the gym doors, taking in a deep breath and then walking in.

But, it was dark. Pitch black, even. Not a single ounce of light. At first, L/N's first reaction was that something bad happened and that she should run away. But of course, like any good protagonist, she doesn't follow that gut instinct and instead walks in.

"U-Um, hello? Iwaizumi-san? Oikawa-san? Are you there? Hanamaki-san? Kunimi?" She called out sort of quietly. It felt like she was in a horror movie like there was a big bad monster waiting to eat her.

As soon as she took a few steps in, the doors slammed shut and were locked behind her. She visibly jumped, her mouth starting to shake and the worst-case scenario starting to play in her mind. What if someone was there to kill her? Why did she walk in? Why didn't she just call the cops?!

Stupidly, she had forgotten her phone. That's why.

Suddenly, a small bouncing noise was heard along with some hushed whispers and footsteps. And now, she was certain there was somebody there. Or even, a group of people.

With a shaky voice, she looked around, sweat started to form on her palms. "Who's there...?"

As expected, nobody answered. And that's when she felt terror strike through her body. "P-please don't kill me! I don't wanna die!" She cried out, tears threatening to appear in the corner of her eyes.

For the average person, they would just believe this whole thing was a prank and that somebody would be stupid to actually be scared. However, L/N wasn't just the average person. No, she was afraid of the dark. She had never really gotten over ghost stories and after her friend from her home country scared her shitless at a camp once, she had never really recovered.

Then, she felt a hand be placed on her shoulder. She froze up, and like it was a greater instinct, she swung with her fist behind her, hard. It was pure adrenaline and fear keeping her from breaking down and crying.

All the lights flickered on.

L/N's eyes widened.

There, stood Iwaizumi, his face now decorated with a large red mark. Just like that, you could probably visibly see her soul ascending from her body.

"I-Iwaizumi-san...?" She had choked out, almost hesitantly. Her lips quivered, tears spilling out comically. "O-oh my god! I'm so sorry!" She wailed.

He grabbed the side of his cheek, holding it in disbelief. Now, you may or may not be thinking, why hasn't he lashed out yet? Wouldn't he be angry that she'd hit him? And the answer is, you'd be right. He probably would be angry.

If it wasn't her.

If it was anybody else, then yeah, definitely. But her, that one girl, hit the soft spot he didn't even know existed. She had him wrapped around her finger and honestly, he really didn't care.