Debut

Vic stretches her arms as she wakes up. Her eyes slowly blinking open as the light shines through the curtains. She looks over to the spot next to her and it's empty. Rubbing her eyes, she turns her head to the clock. It's 7am. She's probably at the gym.

She sits up in the bed and yawns. When she notices an open drawer in the dresser she frowns. Vic stands from the bed and slowly walks to it, ready to shut it when she notices it's empty. Weird, why would her drawer be empty? She opens another drawer and it's empty as well.

Confusion sets in as Vic looks through all of her girlfriend's drawers, then in the closet. All of her things are gone. She rushes out of the bedroom and into the living room, then the kitchen.

Vic is alone. The dogs are gone, her things are gone, she's gone. No note, no warning. Just gone.

Vic gasps and sits up in bed, grabbing her chest to try and slow her racing heart. She looks around the room and brings herself back to the present day.

It's the day of Fastlane. Two years ago she left NXT, left the WWE after waking up to an empty bed. An empty house. A week ago she received a call from Triple H. He offered for her to come back and make her Monday Night Raw debut, with a main event appearance tonight at Fastlane. The only catch? She'll be interrupting The Judgment Day, and Rhea Ripley has no idea.

Sighing, she gets out of bed and starts to get herself ready for the day. She decides to spend the majority of it at the gym, spending some time working on her arms and some time in the sauna.

Before she knows it, it's time to head to the arena. Vic showers quickly at the gym before taking an Uber to the arena. She's wearing a black hoodie and a bandana covering her face when she gets there. A WWE credential with a fake name wrapped around her neck.

She's let in by Triple H who quickly ushers her to a dressing room marked simply with a number 5. Being hidden from the rest of the talent until she goes out is his idea. Her return will be more genuinely shocking for everyone involved if they truly have no idea.

Once he leaves, Vic gets herself ready. Putting on her gear and makeup for the night. Fixing up her hair. When finished, she sits on the chair by the vanity, crossing her legs and decides to text an old friend from NXT, Damian Priest.

Vic: Dressing room #5. Go there now, alone. Tell no one.

Vic only has to wait a few minutes before she hears a knock on the door. She stands and turns to it as Priest slowly opens it and pokes his head in. When he spots her he quickly walks in and shuts the door behind him. Pure shock on his face as he walks over to her and wraps her in a tight hug.

"It's so good to see you!" He says before pulling away and taking her in.

Even more shock sets in on his face when he realizes she's wearing ring gear. But it's not just any ring gear. She's wearing purple and black ring gear. It consists of a purple triangle top and a short black leather skirt.

"Oh my god no...what are you about to do?" He asks.

"I'm helping Rhea tonight." She replies.

Damian nods slowly, a look of concern crossing his face.

"Are you sure you're okay to see her? Rhea's not the same girl who left you. She's meaner, tougher, quicker."

"Neither am I." Vic speaks with confidence.

Damian nods and wraps her up in another hug before leaving for his match. It's honestly a shit night for The Judgment Day. Vic watches on a small monitor Triple H had set up for her as they struggle to retain their titles against Cody Rhodes and Jey Uso.

The boys put up a good fight for a while, but things start to go south quickly. When Cody and Jey look up, they see Rhea and Dom making their way out to ringside. Vic can't take her eyes off Rhea. She looks good, happy. She watches as JD McDonagh comes out as well and the three of them attempt to assist Damian and Finn retain.

Only JD makes a big mistake. Taking Damian's Money In The Bank briefcase, attempting to hit Cody with it and instead hitting Damian, wounding him and letting Cody attack easily. Jey pins Finn in the ring and the match is over. The boys lost their championships.

Vic shakes her head and can't help but laugh a little when Rhea starts yelling at JD. That part is crucial to her return, and Rhea has no idea. It's going to be sweet seeing the look on her face.

Later on in the night, Vic makes her way out to gorilla in the middle of Rhea's match. She keeps her head down and avoids the other talent along the way. Rhea's fighting Nia Jax at the moment so she wouldn't hear, but Vic still wants to maintain that she isn't there for the others as well.

She watches from gorilla as Nia is attacking Rhea. Waiting for just the right moment, Vic watches as she sets up for a Samoan Drop with her. Her music plays loud through the stadium as she walks out. Some of the crowd screaming happily, recognizing it. Nia looks over in confusion, not recognizing the music, but performs the drop anyway. Rhea bounces around on the floor in pain, her shock at the music being hidden by it.

Vic jumps into the ring and immediately goes after Nia. Dodging her clothesline attempts, Vic performs her own clothesline. Knocking Nia off her feet and onto her back. She starts kicking at her, making sure she won't be getting back up alone.

Rhea is on the other side of the ring, siting against the ropes and struggling to pull herself together. Vic gets on her knees in front of her, mic in hand, and leans forward. She licks the blood on Rhea's face from her chin up to her nose. Licking her lips, she pulls the mic to her mouth.

"Since JD isn't worthy of being a new member, looks like I'm here. After all, I never was replaceable, was I?" She grins.

Rhea peers back at her in shock. At the girl she broke 2 years ago standing before her stronger than ever. Vic rises to her feet and backs away so the medics can get to Rhea. The Judgment Day music starts to play and the boys come out into the ring, welcoming Vic with open arms. Happy that she came to the aid of Rhea. The crowd cheers it on.

After the cameras go off and the show officially ends, the boys take Vic back to TJD dressing room. Dom and Finn smile at her and introduce themselves.

"It's nice to meet you both." She smiles.

"I'm so proud of you, Vic. Welcome back." Damian smiles as he envelopes her in a hug.

The door to the dressing room swings open, slamming into the wall next to it. Everyone jumps and turns except for Vic. She just turns.

Rhea walks in holding her ribs, bloody and bruised. Buddy Matthews is right behind her trying to stop her from doing anything crazy. Instead of stopping, Rhea grabs Vic by her throat and shoves her back against the wall choking her. She has a deadly look on her face as she looks into her eyes, but Vic just starts laughing.

"What the fuck are you laughing about?" Rhea asks. "You don't seriously think I'll let you join The Judgment Day?"

"But I already have, it's not up to you." She retorts.

Rhea grabs her throat again, pinning her against the wall.

"Laugh again, do it. You're just as weak as the girl I left in that fucking bed." Rhea growls.

Vic punches her in the ribs then kicks her to the ground and climbs on top of her, her short skirt riding up as she does.

"And you're just as gullible as the girl who left me." She says.

Rhea grits her teeth, yelling in pain as Vic pinches her side.

"Look who's crying now." Vic says and looks up at Buddy.

"Looks like Mami isn't always on top."