⇅𝙼𝚃𝙲𝙿 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹 ⇅

Chapter 13: Meet The Crazy Parents ! Part 3

Keith ardently winked. "In the flesh, babylove." A smirk was cast as his masculine voice boomed.

▍He carefully walked over to the woman with an astonished expression on her face. "These are for you."

Venus quickly regained her composure and glanced at his hands. He held a large bouquet of roses, which he soon lifted for her to grab.

Before getting the chance to retrieve them, somebody roughly snatched them.

"Well, ain't that sweet," Dalvin took hold of the floral item and sniffed it. "He got us flowers. How many other chicks did you give these to on the way here?"

Anthony stepped over to take the bouquet from his hands rudely. "Can you hear, boy? He said he got my daughter flowers only. Not a bum."

"And I didn't give any other lady flowers clutz. Keith chortled as he used the male's haunting nickname from high school. "Just this one. I bought them with my black card. As a gift to my first love." He glanced over to the woman with romantic advances. She got lost in his enticing stare.

"I'm going to ask Maria to put these in some water. You remember her, right? She will be your mother-in-law, after all."

"Of course I do." He nodded. "Tell mom I said hi."

"Will do, son."

Before Anthony headed towards the kitchen, the two slyly grinned at each other. Although Dalvin appeared disgusted, he felt hurt internally.

Venus shuddered as she peered at her ex-boyfriend before stammering her words. "I thought you still lived in Charlotte. What are you doing here, Keith?"

"Keith?" The male questioned playfully. "What happened to K Bear?" He slowly licked his lips.

Venus was embarrassed by the nickname she gave him in high school. Dalvin looked like he wanted to vomit as she gazed over at him.

"I am, but I've been here in Delaware for a few weeks promoting my family's company."

Keith's family owns a successful software company based in North Carolina. The prosperous business operation is well-known to all residents of the state. They have recently come out with new tech gear, and they want to distribute the product nationwide.

Sending their team, coordinated by their only son, to multiple cities to sell and advertise the advanced equipment is the ideal way to spread it.