⇅𝙼𝚃𝙲𝙿 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 ⇅

Previously on Crazy Eights

To gain a glimpse of their upbringing and lives before migrating to California, K-Ci, DeVante, and Dalvin travel to the East Coast to meet and visit their significant other's family.

K-Ci's arrival in Shontae's hometown of Detroit was a whirlwind. He experienced overwhelming feelings walking into a dangerous area, entering a busted neighborhood, meeting a house full of siblings, and being confronted by an intimidating father.

DeVante is facing not only the estranged relationship between Xianna and her mother in Florida, but also the fact that the older woman is obsessed with him despite being her daughter's boyfriend.

JoJo remained in Mountain View, immersed in the relationship with his new partner, Crystal. He proposes to meet her family and vice versa, but she refuses. Despite the valid reason, the male was still skeptical about it, noticing how hesitant she was about it.

Dalvin, who was reluctant, decided to fly to Delaware with his girlfriend Venus to revisit her family. The greeting is highly awkward because they haven't seen each other in two years. Dalvin is particularly uncomfortable because he senses Venus' father dislikes him.

Now, without further ado, let's continue with the program!

Chapter 13: Meet The Crazy Parents ! Part 2

The Next Morning . . .

  ▍"Wake yo tired ass up!"

Shontae grabbed a bottle of lotion from the cluttered dresser and launched it at the male's head while he was sleeping. He jerked and rapidly ascended his upper body from the unmade bed.

"Is there a reason why you're abusin' me at," K-Ci swiftly leaned to view the time on the digital clock. "Eight AM. You usually start after eleven."