FINAL PART

The sweet taste of Tae was driving Jungkook crazy

The sweet taste of Tae was driving Jungkook crazy. Even he himself didn't know when their soft yet passionate kiss turned into a bold making out. Jungkook trailed his lips down to Tae's neck sucking & making it look art alike.

Tae : "Mmm~"

He held his hair & pulled him closer to give him more intensity. Tae's neck was painted with dark purple marks. Jungkook backed off looking lovingly at his creation. He lifted Tae & laid him down to the pool side.

Both had their eyes locked with eachother, so lost to get back to the reality. Jungkook couldn't resist crashing onto him again. His teeth were nibbling Tae's lips as his one hand was abusing his nipples, squeezing on it. Jungkook's ears got blessed by the whinny moans of his loved one.

Jungkook got nude then threw the last piece of cloth away from Tae's body, who seemed slightly nervous after seeing the girth of his husband. How silly of him to think Korean Men weren't hot enough to get marry. Jungkook put a finger in Tae's mouth, gestured him to suck it off. Tae pulled it out of his mouth as he kissed on it panting heavily.

Tae : "Kook~ "

He breathed out looking into his husband's eyes.

Jungkook : "Yes My Love...?"

Tae : " Let's get to the room."

Jungkook : "Uh Baby come already."

He stood up, lifted Tae into his arms & marched towards their room. Jungkook tossed Tae on the bed as he crawled up to him.

Tae finished sucking Jungkook's finger & felt that getting inside him afterwards. He hissed in pain. Jungkook added another one that made Tae loose his mind.

Tae : "Aah Kook move fast~"

The pleasure was to give in already. Jungkook prepared him as he pulled out his fingers replacing it with his rock hard schlong.

Tae's grip on the sheets curled up into a fist, lips pressed together to prevent any painful sound. As soon as Jungkook noticed his miserable state, he bended over to attach their lips. Tae was literally muffling inbetween the kiss. He was in alot pain.

Jungkook backed off when he saw Tae was breathing heavily. He gave Tae some time without moving so he could adjust by himself. Within few seconds, Tae calmed down usually.

Jungkook : "Are you oka-"

Tae : "Move~"

Tae whispered in his ear, hugging him by his neck.

At first, Jungkook set off with the sloppy thrusts, still hitting Tae's posture perfectly everytime. Jungkook paced up with time. Lastly the thrust became animalistic.

Tae raised his chest up as he rolled his eyes back to his head, moaning insanely. It didn't take time for Tae to reach his climax.

Tae : " Koo-Kook I'm close~ "