Ep. - 03

Next Morning,

Tae lazily opened his eyes. He saw Jungkook's face was just few inches apart from his, he pushed him immediately & turned to another side. However he was again pulled back by a veiny hand.

Jungkook : "Aish Baby, come here."

He said in his morning raspy voice. Tae rolled his eyes in pure annoyance. He felt goosebumps when Jungkook snuggled onto the back of his neck.

Tae : "Get off of me. Let go!"

He gritted out as Jungkook opened his eyes confusingly.

Jungkook : "What? I'm not a rapist, relax."

He kissed him on shoulder. That was the last straw for Tae. He got up being all mad.

Tae : "Dare to kiss me again & I'll stitch your mouth forever."

He sternly said & dashed to the bathroom. Jungkook's smile faded away, he blankly looked at the direction where Tae left. He got hurt somehow.

Minutes later he heard a knock on their door.

Jungkook : " Yeah come in."

A maid came in & bowed 90 degree.

Maid : " Your Highness, Queen wants to see the new groom in her room."

Jungkook : "Sure, let her know that he'll be there soon."

Tae knocked on the door of the Queen's room.

Tae : "Your Highness, you asked for me..?"

Omma : "My son please come on in. (Tae closed the door behind & walked to the bed) Did you sleep well my son? (Tae nodded) Why are you standing, come sit here (She patted on the bed as Tae settled down quietly). Son I didn't have any opportunity to meet you or know you in person (Tae didn't say anything). Although you seem to be a very reserved person (Tae looked up), I don't want you to feel like a stranger in this Mansion. We're your family too (Tae nodded a little). If you don't mind can you please call me Omma like my sons do?"

Tae : "Sure Omma."

Queen smiled wholeheartedly, it made her overwhelming.

Omma : " I heard that you're a fashion photographer & it's your dream job (Tae answered with a small nod). Perhaps thinking that, after marriage you might have to let go off of your dream? (Tae spunk up his head with doe eyes) Wanna continue your dream son?"