Ep. - 02

The Royal Family was beyond happy after they got to know about the acceptance from another side

The Royal Family was beyond happy after they got to know about the acceptance from another side. They were overwhelmed, except Jungkook himself. All his prediction went into vain. He was sad, his smile had gone when ever he saw that picture on his phone.

As per the Royal ritual Jungkook & Tae wasn't allowed to meet before wedding & also they were never interested to talk over phone. After getting assured by the Kim's finally the Queen show the picture of Jungkook's fiance to the others.

Yoongi was dead shocked when he first saw the picture of Tae so he took the picture from Queen & ran towards Jungkook's room. However Jungkook refused to see the picture. Yoongi was so done with that Romeo, he made his mind to make him regret oneday & he just stayed quite till the wedding day.

The Queen suggested the Kim's to moved in their own country permanently. They didn't have to stay away from their son & Mrs. Kim was really grateful to the Queen for that.

They fixed the date of their wedding after a month & Kim's would be moving in weeks before the wedding to their new country house at Daegu.

Jungkook never felt so betrayed by his fate before. All were happy except that two souls who were getting married...

THE WEDDING DAY

The charming smile was long lost for Jungkook since that morning, all he could do was to force a smile to everyone as The Jeon's had introduced him to the world before the wedding started.

The Priest announced to welcome the groom (Tae), everyone stood up. Jungkook didn't even took a glance & was looking down. He side eyed at Yoongi who was seated in the front rows smirking that made Jungkook a bit confusing.

Tae came & stood infront of the aisle holding his Dad's arm tightly, his heart was pounding. Jungkook didn't bother to look up at all when Tae walked all the way to him & his Dad gave his hand to Jungkook. He just took Tae's hand still looking down.

The Priest went ahead with the Prayer as they both took their vows afterwards.

Priest : "Do you Kim Taehyung take Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Tae : "Yes I do.."

He said in a low yet cold tone.

Priest : "Do you Jeon Jungkook take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Jungkook : "Y-Yes I do."

He shut his eyes close, his heart was wrenching so bad.