Ep. - 05

Queen : "Now it's time to call someone else

Queen : "Now it's time to call someone else. Can anyone call Jimina?"

She asked to royal maids around the hall.
Moments later Jimin came there & bowed 90 degree to the elders.

Jimin : "Good Morning Your Highness."

King : "Morning, morning... Have a seat my boy."

He gestured towards the couch. Jimin sat down as Yoongi eyed to Jungkook who nodded.

Queen : " Jimina we wanna discuss about something with you (Jimin nodded genuinely). As we took all responsibilities of your family it's also our duty to marry you off in a good family, with a great human. Do you have someone in your heart? "

Jimin gulped down his nervousness. He was afraid to even look at Yoongi, he shook his head sadly. Yoongi fisted his hand underneath the centre table, too powerless to say anything.

King : " Yoongi, as always I'm giving you a month to prepare everything. I know you won't disappoint us."

Yoongi wasn't buying a damn word his father just said.

Queen : " Yeah son, spent some time with him to know his likes & dislikes. You're gonna work for HIS wedding after all."

Yoongi's apprehension in such big sensetive issue felt like a lump paining his throat. He nodded anyhow, pretending to be as normal as he could.

King : " Make Sure to get a beautiful couples rings for yourselves. He's gonna be your groom after all & I won't be paying a single ₩on (Korean Dollar) for that specific & the most Beautiful thing."

He smiled with wet eyes, the joy of an unspeakable amount. Yoongi's surprised being got lost of words.

Queen : " I can't believe my own son hid this from us? How dare you Yoon Kitty? Do we look like villains in your Love Story? God I can't stand you."

Yoongi : " Omma~ "

The whinny baby was about to start,

King : " Jagiya, don't scold him now. We all know he's a keeper."

He chuckled & Yoongi nodded like a obedient boy. Queen wiped off the tear from Jimin's eyes with the pad of her thumb.

Queen : " I'm just forgiving you for the sake of this cute bear. I'm so happy for you."

She patted Jimin's head lovingly.
Tae smiled a little, almost invisible. Jungkook was smiling ear to ear then he paused narrowing his eyes. He wasn't sure if he's seeing things or Tae just smiled.

Jungkook : " Smile often, I really wanna see how it looks like."

He whispered to Tae's ear who just stared at him. Jungkook was trying hard to read those eyes yet he failed once again.

Jungkook : " Let's go shopping tomorrow for our honeymoon. Tell me what do you want?"

He excitedly asked the other, showing his bunny smile.