Ep. - 04

Next Day, before Dinner

Jimin : " Your Highness, my work has finished for the day. May I go home now? "

He bowed & asked politely with a gentle smile.

Queen : " You can Jimina but it's already late, did you check the time? Wait let me call someone to drop you at your home."

Jimin was about to say something when he got interrupted instead.

King : " She's right my boy. It's pretty dark outside, we can't take risk. Uh Ms. Marry, can you call any of our drivers?"

Ms. Marry (Maid) : " I'm sorry to say your Highness, all drivers had gone already by this time."

She informed sincerely.

Queen : " Fine we'll look after anyone else."

She stared around in search of somebody who could drop Jimin safely.

Jimin : " Your Highness, no need fo-"

Jimin was feeling so embarassed, he wanted to make them understand his perspective too. Meanwhile, King saw Yoongi was walking past the living room, heading back from the office.

King : " Son? "

Yoongi immediately turned to King with his all attention.

Yoongi : " Yes Appa...? "

King : " Son can you please drop Jimina to his home after dinner? "

Jimin shook his head feeling kind of panic. Although they're sweet to him but that couldn't be so obvious between the Royal family & their servent. So Jimin could never forget his boundaries.

Queen : "No more talks (She sternly said to Jimin who instantly nodded a little hanging his head low). Go freshen up & come to the dinner table. Till then you can hang out with your buddy (Tae). He must be on the terrace by now."

The royal dine was well mannered. There was pin drop silence as no one's really talking. Jimin was eating with a bit of hesitation which was clearly shown in his behaviour.
A maid offered him some of the dukgalbi.

Jimin : "No thank you."

He said with a small smile. Minutes later, there was a sound of sniffing that everyone could hear time to time. They thought someone might caught cold. Only Jungkook knew who's the person. The sniffing became obvious & the person was breathing unevenly. Jungkook got worried as he looked right beside him.