Part 10 : Dance Partner

Sarah's POV

Where is this Jung Hoeseok?

I was in a practice room waiting for that fellow whom I got as a partner.
And he is late.
½ an hour late.

I sighed heavily.

I was about to call Jisoo when I saw the door opening and a man entered

"Sorry... I'm really sorry for being late. I got stuck in traffic."
He said and flashed a smile.

He was wearing a black oversized t-shirt and baggy pants.

Just such a beautiful smile he has and charming looks.

"Hello to you too."
I said and forwarded my hand to him.

"I'm Sarah."

"I'm J-hope. You can call me Hobi."
He said shaking his hands with me.

"So... Mr. Hope... I'm interested to see your dance first before we start up with our practice."

I said and sat on the floor in front leaning on the mirror wall and took a sip from my bottle.

"Well sure..."
He said and kept his bag at the corner. And went to the sound box setting the music.

I smiled when he stood at the centre.

(After dance)

My eyes left wide and shocked.

"Woah!"
I clapped my hands.
"That was really amazing. And that leg move. Do teach me that."

"Thank you my lady and sure. Now may I have the pleasure to witness your dance performance?"

I smiled at him and went to the sound box while he sat where I was sitting earlier.

I set up the song and came onto floor.

Taehyung's POV

After thinking about like 100 times. I finally ring the bell coz I wanted to see her.

I was thinking of a good excuse to bring her in my cabin without she thinking of some other idea.

I came up with an excuse of asking for tea.

When I rang the bell Jisoo entered.
"You called, Mr. Kim?"

"I called Sarah."

"She is in practice time. From now 2 hours everyday at this time she would be at practice for dance competition to be held next week."

I felt disappointed. The urge to see her was more.

"Why don't we go and check how they are practicing?"
I suggested and her eyes widened and then I noticed my voice had become childish for a moment.