“You can't be too sure.” Jaemin says as Taehyung looks down.

“You don't know shit about Jungkook. He is a fucking loyal man. Unlike some people.” Jimin says as Jaemin looks at the mirror.

“Don't get involved Park.” Jaemin says in a threatening tone.

Taehyung was silent, he was now scared. He didn't want to make Jaemin more angry.

But Jimin was different, he wasn't scared of this dickhead. He was livid that this man was talking shit about his new friend.

“No, you are talking about someone you know nothing about!” Jimin says, no longer wants to have this outing.

Jaemin rolled his eyes but what Jimin says next made him uncontrollable of the car.

“Not everyone is like you, Jaemin.” Jimin says as the car went faster.

Too fast.

“Jaemin!! Slow down!” Taehyung screamed.

Jaemin didn't listen he couldn't, he was too fucking angry at Jimin.

-

Jungkook was worried, where were they? He was thankful that he got Namjoon with him. But he kept looking at his phone, hoping he gets updates from Jimin.

Then he finally got an update.

Short ass : we are gonna be late, Taehyung shithead of a boyfriend got a fucking speeding ticket. Thank god he didn't get into a car crash.

Jungkook : holy shit! Are you guys okay? That sounds terrifying!

Short ass : yeah me and that shithead are okay, Taehyung is shaking though. I never seen him so scared.

Jungkook : want to reschedule?

Short ass : Taehyung wants to meet you and he said he will calm himself. I don't think he would allow me to take him home :(

Jungkook : that's okay, it will be short and we can have a longer outing another day.

Short ass : yeah we can! Hopefully it can just be us and Taehyung 🙄

Jungkook : 😭 hopefully.

Jungkook turned off his phone and looked over at Namjoon.

“They are gonna be late.” Said Jungkook as Namjoon nodded.

“That's okay. I'm excited to meet this Taehyung guy.” Namjoon says as Jungkook smiled.

“Me too, everything that Jimin says about him. He sounds like a really nice guy.” Jungkook agrees.

-

They finally made it. Taehyung was still shaking up, he was clinging onto Jimin's arm. Was Jaemin happy with this? Definitely not, but right now Taehyung was scared of Jaemin.

And Jimin was his safe person. But when Taehyung looked at the couple sitting down, be smiled. Slowly letting go of. Jimin's arm and walking towards the two.

“Hiya, you must be Jungkook and Namjoon?” Taehyung asks the two who smiled and nodded.

“And you must be Taehyung, take a seat.” Namjoon said as he pulled out a seat for Taehyung who happily sat down.

Then the other two joined.

-
A/N - we got another update! Also so much happened today gosh.

Jimin is bringing out a production documentary which I will be watching even if I will be at college when it comes out.

Then Namjoon came live today which I watched since I have a week off....the joys of the holidays, then Jungkook is bringing out a fucking song on the 20th.

I am looking forward to it but I also heard what Central Cee sounds like and I now know, rap isn't for me. The only rap I enjoy is the rap line in bts and maybe Eminem but I'm picky with his music and Nicki Minaj.

The rest, it's eh. I liked the rappers in bts music like Megan the stallion in ‘Butter’, but I listened to her songs along I don't like them. Same with Latro I like her but in ‘Seven’ but I know I won't like her music.

I also didn't like Jack's but in ‘3D’ not because of the lyrics, I've heard vulgar lyrics, it's the way he raps I can't stand.

So I may not like this song but I'm not gonna have low hopes I might only like Jungkook's bit (which is likely).

Anyways I'm rambling again.

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶When did it end? All the enjoyment I'm sad again, don't tell my boyfriend, it's not what he's made for. What was I made for? 'Cause I, 'cause I, I don't know how to feel
But I wanna try I don't know how to feel, but someday I might, someday I might think I forgot how to be happy, something I'm not, but something I can be🎶

Song - What Was I Made For?
Artist - Billie Eilish (2023)

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)